ephedra 'alkaloids'/ ephedra HCL

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
On most thermos the ingredients list ephedra or ephedra alkaloids. Since the HCL is pharmacutical grade (more potent), how many mg HCL is equal to mg of alkaloids. I was thinking that 25mg HCL was ~ to about 250 mg alk. Let me know what you guys think.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I've taken ephedra and ephedrine, and the ratio is not that drastic, I would say that 15mg of HCL is the equivalent to about 25mg of herbal stuff. But that is just me, other people might react differently to it.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LG, I'm making my own ECA. I ordered a stock pile of Vasopro, ephedra HCL. I use 1 tab 25mg of it with 200mg caffiene for an awsome thermo. I can also add the aspirin if I wanted and get the complete ECA stack.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

aspirin is not necessary and may be detrimental to the stack

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
aspirin is not necessary and may be detrimental to the stack
Can you elaborate on why/how aspirin may be detrimental to the stack? I'm not saying you're wrong, but this is the first I've heard about that.

Bouncer79

Awards
There are many mixed opinions on aspirin with and ECA. It's intended purpose was putting less stress on the heart, however, it can cause extra stomach problems with constant use. I don't see it having any adverse effect on the Ephedrine though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine HCl better than Ephedra?

I thought I read a while back in a mag. that Ephedrine HCl is better than ephedra. Does anyone else agree/disagree with this?

If so, what are some of the best brands of ephedrine HCl to buy? I saw Vasopro above, but have also seen Pure Ephedrine by the makers of Stacker on Vitaglo. Anyone think this would be ok to get before the ban?

Thanks.