TEST BOOSTERS INFO

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Ive always been curious about testosterone boosting supps but always been warned against it... ive heard it greatly increases irritability can have sexual sideaffects like (pp reduction lol) and that kinda stuff... what are the actual sideaffects and what do u recommend?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE ADVISE ON WEATHER OR NOT I SHOULD START TAKING THE ABOVE THANK U :)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
how old are you?are your training and diet solid?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im 17 and i train three times a week monday wednesday friday and am on a 163+grams of protein a day, and a 3091+calorie a day diet

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Booster: Heavy compound movements....Dead Lifts, Squats, etc...

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Good for growth? how bout them nasty side effects? anything to those rumors?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
if your 17 i wouldnt really recommend a test booster.your test should already be high.id say wait until at least 18 probly 19-20 is a good age to start messing around with test boosters.the average mans test peaks around age 22 then declines from there.you probly would not see too much result wise for the money its gunna cost.you could just intenisfy your training/diet and make the same gains...and doing that is free!

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody says not to mess around with the hormonal stuff lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you would get to much out of a T-booster at that age, if your looking for something to increase your strength I would give Prime a shot. Worked awesome for me, I got more strength gains from Prime then I did off Activate Xtreme and I believe Activate is one of the top T-boosters.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you would get to much out of a T-booster at that age, if your looking for something to increase your strength I would give Prime a shot. Worked awesome for me, I got more strength gains from Prime then I did off Activate Xtreme and I believe Activate is one of the top T-boosters.
Prime? what kinda supp? is it a T-booster, creatine?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is an extract of a species of Tribulus called Tribulus Acquaticus, you see tribulus in T-boosters but this is not a Testosterone booster and works much better then regular tribulus. If you search USP Labs Prime there are a lot of reviews. Hands down one of my fav supplements.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
does it: cut u up?, increase strength? bulk u up?
side affects: pp decrease?, increased facial hair?, bad acne?, irritability?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
at 17 you don't need nothing other than a multivit/bcaa/fish oil/whey protein and some compound movements!
at your age no test booster is going to do any more good than what your own body is doing

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it: cut u up?, increase strength? bulk u up?
side affects: pp decrease?, increased facial hair?, bad acne?, irritability?
I find it helps with all, but strength I notice the most. I don't believe there are any sides.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
ok and ur noticing the difference in urself? any generic brands for it? and how many times a day is it used?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
take it 2 caps 3xs a day use for 5 days then take weekends off.one bottle is about a month you need to run two months to really get benefit out of it.however it is a good product imo

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You are 17, do not take test boosters, pro hormones or anything like that, continue to work hard, eat a lot, switch up your workouts and do everything natural until you hit an unbreakable plateau, assuming this happens in your 20's, then try a test booster, I would advise after 21...my gains in my teens were the best I ever had

Protien, BCAA's, creatine, NO pre workout supps, fish oil, a multivitamin, some beta alanine...these could your stables

Don't get greedy early and start test boosters or designed steriods, if you ever use them it is best when you have exhausted all other resources in getting big and ripped

hypforlife32

Awards
honestly, ive been lifitng for 2 years, and i dont take test boosters of anything like that and ive been doing great without it. diet is at least 70% of your "workout". lift good diet great. eat big to get big( good stuff). you could try a pre workout like jack3d, and hit it with powrfull. ive seen alot of people using that. i myself have not.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
what do fish oils help? and what abt flaxseed? and what are BCAA's?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil as in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, very good for your organs and body as a whole, studies suggest they asist in fat loss as well...you can buy fish oil pills at any vitamin store or online, they are everywhere. Could have very good long term health benefits too. As for BCAA's they are branched chain amino acids, basically building blocks of protiens, but BCAA's specifically are very good for muscle growth especially l-luecine...Xtend and Purple Wrath are popular

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everybody says not to mess around with the hormonal stuff lol

It is not that it will hurt you but there is no benefit at your age as you have more test than you know what to do with.