Maybe Muscle Milk?

hammerdn

Awards
There is a boat load of supplements out there, and reading here and listening at the guy I'm still not sure what may be best for me. I'm just getting started only been hitting the gym for about 4 months. I lift 3 hours in the afternoon and often get home late and dont have time for a good protein packed meal. I eat a good lunch but I dont like to eat late at night. I was told about Whey/protein, I picked up some at the Wal-Mart last week, its in the trash now that sh_t made me almost gag, after taking for 3 days afternoon and morning. Someone suggested Muscle Milk whats the difference. Is it going to be as sweet as the Whey/protein shake?

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
There is a boat load of supplements out there, and reading here and listening at the guy I'm still not sure what may be best for me. I'm just getting started only been hitting the gym for about 4 months. I lift 3 hours in the afternoon and often get home late and dont have time for a good protein packed meal. I eat a good lunch but I dont like to eat late at night. I was told about Whey/protein, I picked up some at the Wal-Mart last week, its in the trash now that sh_t made me almost gag, after taking for 3 days afternoon and morning. Someone suggested Muscle Milk whats the difference. Is it going to be as sweet as the Whey/protein shake?
Yea...I agree with the guy above, 3hrs is two much. Next time don't go with the dirt cheap generic crap at walmart. Spend an extra dollar and go get some ON whey. :cheers:

hammerdn

Awards
Ok, I didn't expect to hear this. How long should weight lifting last. I acutely do cardio and BS with buds a good hour of the 3 I'm there. I always figured more was better..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
60-75 minutes including warm-up and cool-down.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
60 mins is more than enough. stay focused and socialize later.