HOW SHOULD I STACK?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
How should i stack creatine,glutamine, Dymatize ELITE whey, and PROLAB beta alenine extreme in pill form? Also what do u guys recommend with the beta alenine extreme pills? is it enough to take the recommended serving or should i be taking more for better results?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if i put this post in the right place lol but if i did can somebosy please advise?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Were you to come in my shop I would probably say something along these lines:

Creatine 2.5g to 5g - 2x/day (morning and post workout) Mixing it with juice or sugars is up to you.

Glutamine - 5g Post workout or before bed if you've already bought it (I'm not big on Glutamine personally, it's everywhere)

Whey - Post workout would be most beneficial, with some additional food to start that recovery/building. Maybe one other time during the day if you're unable to eat adequate amounts of protein from whole food sources.

BA Extreme - It says 2tabs 4x a day....you could do that, or try 4tabs twice a day (maybe take them at the same time as your creatine doses.)

Just my two cents, and probably worth less than that. :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SilentBob gave you very reasonable advice.

If it were me, I'd throw it all in a morning protein shake. And then again in a post workout shake. I like to keep it simple.

Don't expect fast results with BA. It'll take about 3 weeks before you notice that you are capable of using less rest between sets and a bit more cardio endurance. In other words, running in circles on the treadmill is slightly less torturous :laugh: Continue to take your BA for 2-3 months to fully benefit from performance enhancement.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob gave you very reasonable advice.

If it were me, I'd throw it all in a morning protein shake. And then again in a post workout shake. I like to keep it simple.

Don't expect fast results with BA. It'll take about 3 weeks before you notice that you are capable of using less rest between sets and a bit more cardio endurance. In other words, running in circles on the treadmill is slightly less torturous :laugh: Continue to take your BA for 2-3 months to fully benefit from performance enhancement.
Having all that in a shake would line up perfectly. Assuming all of those except the Prolab BA are powders, would be super convenient as well. Sounds like you've got a plan to work with.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Having all that in a shake would line up perfectly. Assuming all of those except the Prolab BA are powders, would be super convenient as well. Sounds like you've got a plan to work with.
Yea thats great cuz its right along the lines of what i was already doing :) im off my creatine for a month because i didnt kno i was supposed to have a break from it lol...but when i get it back it will be creatine and BA extreme pre... and then whey, creatine, glutamine, and BA after... plus the BA and creatine i have to take daily... and also the glutamine before bed

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Also why do u not reccomend glutamine? and is there anything u would recommend in its place? or anything u would recommend me adding on to my stack?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bio,
don't overanalyze glutamine usage. There's a 50/50 split with it. 1/2 will show you the studies that it helps with recovery post workout and that it boosts gh levels with an evening dosage. The other 1/2 of people will show you studies that show it has neither effect.

IMO it's fairly inexpensive. So if you think it's having a positive effect for you, keep it in your stack. If you feel that you're lacking results with glutamine, once you run out don't feel like you're selling yourself short if you decide not to purchase more.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I don't supplement glutamine is that it's in most every food available. I won't slight it in the least. Your body burns through glutamine when you're training and it's a necessary part of multiple bodily functions. I've been eating every two hours as of late, so I'm pretty much covered.

I'd be lying though if I said I didn't have any in the house. I only take it if I feel like I'm going to be bed-ridden by DOMS the next morning.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys i really appreciate it... any recommends on something i should possibly add to my stack for more power output or growth?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Other than the basics you currently have, I would add some other basics such as a multi (Now Adam is popular, I'm currently using OptiMen from ON, going to switch to Life Force by Source Naturals afterwards), fish oil (2g+ of omega 3s/day), and vitamin C (3g+ per day, split dose).

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/adam-120-tabs.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/optimum-nutrition/opti-men-180-tabs.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/omega-3-250-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/ascorbic-acid-8-oz.html

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What abt flax seed oil? Worth it?
I prefer fish to flax. The omegas from flax, ALA, have to be converted to EPA and DHA which are the type of omegas found in fish oil and the type of omegas that are usable by your body. If you have issues with fish products however, then go with flax.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are the benefits from the fish oil tho?
You get to say you take fish oil :laugh: nah seriously, it has the potential to help with cholesterol and potentially joint support. Again if you diet is balanced, IMO no difference with or without fish oils even long term in my experience. No change in bloodwork, none of that bs IMO. Most will disagree with me :study: