Best Supplement???

surf43

Awards
Im 6'0" 170 and have had sizable gains in the past using h-drol, creatine, protien, etc but I was wondering what is the best supplement for building lean muscle mass with little fat or "bloat". I really need to develop my upper chest more so I can get a more flat appearance as opposed to round...just trying to figure out what will help me best achieve this relatively quickly.
Cheers

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
depends on what your looking for bra. m-drol is solid for lean gains but its strong pH. a solid supp would be creatine and lean diet. M-drol will get you 10-15lbs if you run it right. look into the anabolic section and pct section

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Im 6'0" 170 and have had sizable gains in the past using h-drol, creatine, protien, etc but I was wondering what is the best supplement for building lean muscle mass with little fat or "bloat". I really need to develop my upper chest more so I can get a more flat appearance as opposed to round...just trying to figure out what will help me best achieve this relatively quickly.
Cheers
Do neck presses. They're almost the same thing as bench presses, just lower the bar to the base of your neck instead of to your chest. You'll have to use less weight with a wider grip. You'll get better results if you use a "false grip" while doing them in a controlled manner. The amount of weight you use is not as important as "feeling" yourself work the muscle.

False grip= don't use thumbs to grip bar.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Neck presses, wow those sound crazy...don't end up like that running back from USC, use a spotter

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
H-drol isn't a supplement. It's a real steroid.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Neck presses, wow those sound crazy...don't end up like that running back from USC, use a spotter
Yes, use a spotter. However, neck presses are an isolation movement, so the idea is to use a manageable weight with good form. You shouldn't be trying to push heavy weights with this movement.