I need advice on finding a alternative supplement

Mr Payne

Awards
So i use to take xtreme tren by tri city chemicals. and i liked the gains i got from it can someome tell me some alterative supplements that i can get ahold of that are gonna give me the same gains and mass gains? I would like to $70 for a month supply thanks so much in advance

Mr Payne

Awards
do u guys need more info about me regarding what i am looking for?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
correct i weight 149 and i am 6 foot 2 tall
I would say don't take steroids again for awhile until u have put on more mass naturally if u haven't messed urself up too bad by not taking a proper PCT. And this thread is in the wrong section. It should be in the Anabolics sections FYI.

Def check out the bulking section.

Mr Payne

Awards
o ok thanks it was over a year ago when i was on tren the last time and at that time i was around 175 weight wise when i started my cycle. i was just tring to fgure out what i could still buy since i cant get xtreme tren anymore. my goal is to by year end be back up to 175 and that was when i was planning on doing another cycle

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
We're about the same height/weight I ave been on an all natural supplement regiment for about 2 weeks and I am noticing substantial results, granted I think my body may be responding well as its the first time I have really worked out in a few years, and prior to 2 weeks ago my diet really sucked. You can check out my blog @ anabolicminds.com/forum/blogs/tansui to see what I'm doing.

I'd also like to encourage you to blog about "quest" for size/strength or whatever your trying to gain. I'm just glad to see some one else here in the same boat as me.

no homo lol

Rep me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would say look around and find a natty test booster to help u out along with some creatine. Plus LOTS of food.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an idea: buy $70 worth of Cytogainer, and get REAL cozy with that tub. Finish both tubs off in a month, and lift hard, then tell me you're 149lbs.

Mr Payne

Awards
is cytogainer good? i have never tried that before. also what type of test booster would u lean towards?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it sucks. I recommend things that suck.

C'mon, man. Cytogainer is fantastic for bulking. You're fixated on supplements, but what you really needs are calories, heavy weights, and a plan. Cytogainer provides calories and protein in just the way you need, it'll supplement the new bulking diet you're gonna go on.

Once you have your caloric intake and workout squared away, and you've put on 30lbs, then we'll talk about a test booster. Until then, you'll be throwing your money away. Without the basics of a good bulking diet and heavy weights, the boosted test won't mean ****. You'll just get discouraged because you're taking a test booster but not seeing results.

Got it?

:)

Mr Payne

Awards
haha yea i got it i know what u are saying is totally right. i know all i need right now is food and more food lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the point was taken and hopefully will be put to good use.

EAT!

Mr Payne

Awards
i will try to figure out this site and i will log my weight once i start a product like cytogainer or similiar product and let everyone know how that goes. i am a super hard gainer so even going through 2 jugs of that stuff i would guess in a month i will probably only put on about 3 pouds that would be guess knowing how my body works but hopefully i am wrong and i put on more then that guess the only way to know is to try lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just add in calorie dense foods throughout the day. Drink protein shakes with meals. Keep your water intake high. Drink whole milk and eat nuts.

Mr Payne

Awards
u forgot peanut butter and oatmeal and cottage cheese before bed lol but yeah i get the point

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u forgot peanut butter and oatmeal and cottage cheese before bed lol but yeah i get the point
Lol well peanut butter falls in line with nuts. Ya I just got some steel cut oatmeal today and will be trying it in a few hours. Cottage cheese isn't too calorie dense but it is def great before bed especially FiberOne's if u r taking ZMA since FO's cc doesn't have a lot of calcium in it.

Lean ground beef is money too plus eggs.

I am thinking oatmeal plus a little honey, eggs, and bacon for breakfast tomorrow. Man skinny guys catch all the breaks lol. Why can't I just lose some weight so I can do a damn bulk so I can eat like a BEAST!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will try to figure out this site and i will log my weight once i start a product like cytogainer or similiar product and let everyone know how that goes. i am a super hard gainer so even going through 2 jugs of that stuff i would guess in a month i will probably only put on about 3 pouds that would be guess knowing how my body works but hopefully i am wrong and i put on more then that guess the only way to know is to try lol
Ok, I am 6ft 187lbs, was 190 a month ago. I train judo hard, and tend to get skinnier than I am. Here's what I'll eat today

8:30am
3 packets oatmeal, mcanns, 420 cal
Scoop whey, 120cal or something

11am
Zero impact bar 420cal

1230 lebanese shawarma chicket/rice plate with pita, like 2lbs of food, probably 1500cal or more, which I'll split into two meals

4:30 rest of the chicken plate

7pm peanutbutter and jelly sandwich 350-400cal

9-10 scoop protein and something else 400cal or so

And that's not really pounding food. 10 years ago I was in israel, on a farm/kibbutz. Everything was communal. I went on a mad bulk, and ate a loaf of whole grain bread a day, tons of oatmeal, rice, chicken, and drank 24 eggs a day. I lifted heavy, and got up to 200+ lbs. THAT was eating.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Get some creatine mono, eat at least 1 lb of protein for each lb of body weight you WANT to be and drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Wash, rinse, repeat. You have no business dabbling with steroids. :twak:

EDIT: Poison & Tom gave some good advice. Mix the cytogainer with whole milk.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Eat tacos. How the hell does a 6'2 24 yo guy only weigh a buck fiddy.....

Mindless

Awards
Get some creatine mono, eat at least 1 lb of protein for each lb of body weight you WANT to be and drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Wash, rinse, repeat. You have no business dabbling with steroids. :twak:

EDIT: Poison & Tom gave some good advice. Mix the cytogainer with whole milk.
that's a lot of protein there...to be exact 149 lb of protein a day.
you prolly ment 1g per lb of body weight = ~150g of protein.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol to clarify on a clarification. He said the weight he wants to be. So yes only 150g of protein if he wants to stay 150 pounds :cheers:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
No. I meant he should eat a whole buffalo a day. He's a hardgainer after all.

:biglaugh:

Good catch.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
What did you do to start a PH cycle at 175 and now are 150?

Stay off the crack or coke, makes you not want to eat. LOL!

Mr Payne

Awards
sorry i had a busy weekend. so here is the newest on this thread i went out thursday and bought 4 tubs of wieght gainer. i bought 2 tubs of it is GNC 2250 and the other is xyenice brand i know u guys said buy cytogainer and i probably will when i go through this but i got an incrible price cuz it was almost of date i paid $50 for 24 lbs of weight gainer lol. since thursday i have been eatign 2 cups of weight gainer a day. i started at 149 and when i weighed today i wieghed in at 154lbs

Mr Payne

Awards
the last time i had a body fat comp done at my gym they said i was 4% BF

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm does it hurt ur bones to pick up a weight? Seriously u r competing with cross country guys for the nickname Skeletor lol.

Ok was about to bash your choice in weight gainers but can't hate on the price. I suggest getting a blender and maybe using a smaller scoop for the GNC weight gainer because I know some of their weight gainers have u do 1 retardly large scoop that doesn't fill up.

Mr Payne

Awards
yea it has the stupid scooper i have plenty of scoops from other supplements i have had. yea i wouldnt be on these weight gainers but when they are normanly$47 for 6lbs and i paid roughly $11 for 6 pounds i couldnt pass it up i figure if i knock out at least 2 of those jugs in a month i should gain something like i said since thursday i am up 5 pounds but i really dont know how much of it is from that i have also upped my food intake my new rule is anytime i get up at my house i swing by the refrigerator and grap a peice of food while i am up lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't blame u. Sometimes GNC has stuff atleast looking into when it is SEVERELY marked down.

That is a good rule with ur metabolism.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol well peanut butter falls in line with nuts. Ya I just got some steel cut oatmeal today and will be trying it in a few hours. Cottage cheese isn't too calorie dense but it is def great before bed especially FiberOne's if u r taking ZMA since FO's cc doesn't have a lot of calcium in it.

Lean ground beef is money too plus eggs.

I am thinking oatmeal plus a little honey, eggs, and bacon for breakfast tomorrow. Man skinny guys catch all the breaks lol. Why can't I just lose some weight so I can do a damn bulk so I can eat like a BEAST!

Lol try a cyclic keto diet brotha! :D sucks a** ha, but to the poster just eat your butt off and get a good diet and training program in line and at your height you will have some amazing gains.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And I just noticed the 4% bf...dude you are so lucky to have a metabolism like that! I trained one of my friends for two years (I am a CPT and he was a hardgainer) for college football and he gained nearly 45lbs of solid mass in less than two years naturally just because he was a hardgainer and had never seriously got in to lifting. Needless to say you can really make some progress if you go it hard here! :D I highly recommend you look at bodybuilding.com and search for "Bulking for Ectomorphs" and read that ebook. It has a great workout, supplement suggestions, and tons of sample meal plans. Goodluck bro

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see this issue over and over on so many boards

how the hell did you drop 30 lbs in a year? Ill tell you how food.

want a solution: starting counting your calories. find your bmr and add 500 to that. hell at your weight you could afford to take in 5 k's for a month than go a bit over bmr.

people sAY THAT TAKE IN 4K'S... horsecrap a person would grow if you truley take in 4k's. there calculations are off

its simple learning how to write everything you eat on a piece of paper. i know you may say that is overkill but that is how you gain (and lose body fat when the time comes)and not only that be precise doing it.

okay the above was objective and what works

this is subjective(below)

I was 6ft2 and 175 jerking off in the gym.(not knowing what i was doing, not working all body parts) and quite lean 8 %. I guess I am looking at it from my point of view ...but all i can say is eat and learn nutrition like the backside of your hand.

three months later after learning a little bit and working all body parts I was 205. (newbie gains,and still quite lean 10 %)

couple years later I was 230 lbs and never touched a hormone in my life. This is something rare I see. the guys that can get big like this usually go on to be huge when all is said and done

I hope you were not short changed on the genetic scale and hope it is just your eating habits.I think it is your eating habits. 4 % is no joke... I wish you the best man. the only supplement you need right now is a lot of food.

at your body fat you can afford to eat anything and everything you want.(pizza,cheesecake,cheetos, your favorite foods) then maybe stop at 8-10 percent and eat clean from then on.

Mr Payne

Awards
as for the lose of 30 pounds in a year i stoped eatign as much and i took a year off the gym cuz of my job.but i am back to the gym and not quitting this time i will make time this time around and i am really tring to figure out what i need to eat everyday i realyl appriate all the adivce it is so easy to get all mixed up with different advice but everythign here has been very helpful