hunger suppressant

sakes

Awards
any good alternatives to suppress hunger along the lines of SX? im in college and dont live on campus. food here is all pretty unhealthy and im here for about 7 hours. i have protein bars but thats not enough to keep me going and im tired of eating wendys. i need suggestions and maybe a hunger suppressant.

BifWebster

Awards
Nowhere near the power of sx but look into glucomannan (might be spelled wrong) and hoodia. Eat lots of fiber too, green veggies, very filling yet low calories.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
How about you pack a cooler with several meals in it? I sit in a van all day and pack 3 meals in my lunchbox.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate works wonder for me and another product by Evolution Labs Adrenevol OUSTANDING for crush appetite IMO.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
EC was the best appetite suppressant I've had. I just got brokaid from a pharmacy and 4ever fit 200mg caffeine pills.. took that 3x a da

jkorm15

Awards
hey i was wondering can anybody possible help me...
im 280 and wanna get to 220
im going to be running like 2 miles a day and doing a good diet
i juss want something that will get my mucles lean and hard and wont add weight
always sumthign to help burn the fat
i really need help because i wanna be really solid
thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs Recreate @ Nutraplanet.com

Look in to USPlabs Recreate. It will not only help you lose body-fat but some see slight increases in muscle hardness and muscular strength. Great thermogenic effect, burn fat as fuel!!!

Recreate contains the rare, Pure Carralluma Fimbriata (stem) which is responsible for potent appetite and craving suppression!

This rare herb has been used for centuries by Indian hunters to suppress appetite, yet increase focus and concentration while on a hunt. When it was survival of the fittest, these warriors chose pure Carraluma Fimbriata as their nutritional weapon of choice. USPlabs Recreate is the only product on the market to include the pure form of this great compound.

Studies have shown that users of Carralluma Fimbriata had reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables & lean proteins didn't change. In other words, it can "make" you follow a healthy diet and make better food choices!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geranium with some caffeine is a great, cheap stack.

sakes

Awards
can 1,3-dimethylamylamine be trans dermal by adding it to evisc?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PhosphoLean™ N-Oleoyl-PE + EGCG is a proprietary phosphobioflavonic complex of N-oleoyl phosphatidylethanolamine (NOPE), which contains oleoyl ethanolamine (OEA) bound to phosphatidylethanolamine (PE), a naturally occurring phospholipid found in animal and vegetable foods, and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), from standardized green tea extract. PhosphoLean™ N-Oleoyl-PE + EGCG operates via novel cell signaling,
through a cell receptor class called peroxisome- proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-) found in the intestinal tract. These receptors, when activated, are responsible for signaling the brain center to decrease appetite and hence to reduce food intake and body weight gain.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can buy in the Nutra powders and build your own, gerranium, sulbutiamine, tyrosine, PEA then cap it. Can't get hordenine powder .. pity. Thats a decent fat burner/ appetite surpressant. It'll not last 'cause of tolerance but its cheap and just as good as Astro-Phex (BSN) that sort of thing.

ECA just buy E C and A (then heart attack). This however will burn fat not surpress appetite.

Herbs... lots of them will do this, an easy one would be a heap of ECGC powder and cap (and cheap).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ill try adding 1,3-dimethylamylamine and tapering up
sakes, please pm me with details. i am very into experimenting with td's, my latest was adding a gm of ycl to a bottle of capzacin-very effective and cheap fat burner.

sakes

Awards
i just order some evis and 1-3d, was just gonna warm up the bottle and add a few mg.... repeat lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just order some evis and 1-3d, was just gonna warm up the bottle and add a few mg.... repeat lol
sounds good to me, let me know what dose you find effective. i don't respond to geranium taken orally, but the td fatburning effect has me really interested.