Best Cut

TrynaImprove

Awards
I'm sorry but all the research i've done is killing me. I cant find a complete answer so i'm asking it-what is the best supp (along with diet and exercise) to take while on a cut/recomp?! I am trying to lower bf first just incase i decide to take a non-meth ph. Any ideas on which 1 to take or stack?! thanks. All help greatly appreciated!

PS: I know im young to take a ph that is why i probably wont do it but i'd just like as much information as i can get. Thanks again.

Last edited:
PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack. Its going to be your cheapest and most effective OTC supplement for shredding fat. Everything you need for this can be purchased at a Walgreens or CVS, the most effective ephedrine form is going to be ephedrine HCl (a brand name is Primatene). Bronkaid, which is ephedrine sulfate, has a higher molar mass than HCL and delivers less active ephedrine per mg. I'm not 100% sure on this (so correct me if i'm wrong) but it seems to me the sulfate salts causes it to be absorbed slower and hinder its potency (at least per mg).

Gotta leave the library and catch the bus, i'll follow up in about twenty minutes or so.

EDIT: With an ECA stack take it 2-4 times daily depending on your schedule. The accepted dose is ~200mg Caffeine, ~325 mg Aspirin, and ~25mg Ephedrine (might want to consider splitting the dose into two separate 12mg every 2-3 hours). This and fasted cardio really just melts fat right off.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Rethink the aspirin dose. Try 81mg per dose, not 325mg per dose.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Rethink the aspirin dose. Try 81mg per dose, not 325mg per dose. The normal dose is 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine and 81 mg aspirin, 2-3 times a day. If you don't have any underlying cardiac issues.

met5121

Awards
dude i was there, thinking i needed a supp to aid me in losing fat. Everybody kept saying diet exersice diet exercise i thought, shut up theres no way that just that alone can get me ripped.

I started an intense diet with these rules:

1800-2000 calories a day

6 meals

250-300 grams of protein

75-150 carbs (depending on what kind of cardio you do that day, when i bike long i need more carbs)

this follows pinchharmonics cut which was fantastic

but anyway I've been doing this and cardio and lifting for about 3-4 weeks and man it ****in works.

Trust me it aint easy, and i get discouraged alot, but it works.

Im telling you man i was a none believer but try it out for a solid 2-three weeks with that strict diet, and no alcohol, write it down(i have a log so i know what i ate and what to eat and how much of evertything im getting) and you will see results.

good luck bro

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I may be out of the loop on fatburners but you can buy ephedrine at Walgreens, or anywhere for the matter?

met5121

Awards
yeah heres the link to it
anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/124919-6-month-transition.html

read through it all. He describes his rules and daily routines that got him those amazing results. Supp free minus some caffine in the morning

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Rethink the aspirin dose. Try 81mg per dose, not 325mg per dose.
Thanks for pointing that out, I haven't done an ECA cycle since before Spring Break so I forgot about that. I've heard of people of people substituting the aspirin with high doses of Omega-3, but i'm not sure how effective the prostaglandin inhbition is in comparison to aspirin.

And yes, you can buy ephedrine at Walgreens. If you're worried about the guanifesen (sp?) that the ephedrine is coupled with, PM me. I have a home method on hand for purifying the Ephedrine HCl while extracting the guanifesen, however i'm not sure how effective it is as i've never tried it myself.

TrynaImprove

Awards
how do you extract it?! isnt that the stuff that is hard on your heart and cardiovasuclar system in general?!