Creatine and Bloat

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do all creatines give you water bloat. I am ripped somewhat now and want to add some size. Creatine always works for me but i am not sure if i add osme extra fat or water weight. IF there is really a creatine that wont cause the bloat and non ripped look..please tell me?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do all creatines give you water bloat. I am ripped somewhat now and want to add some size. Creatine always works for me but i am not sure if i add osme extra fat or water weight. IF there is really a creatine that wont cause the bloat and non ripped look..please tell me?
Not all creatine products cause water retention and bloat, no. You just have to know which products do not. And generally creatine on its own does NOT do this, as, while it causes INTRAcellular water (i.e. the 'pumped' look) it does NOT cause extracellular water (i.e. the "bloat" look).

If you're lean using creatine should not make a difference in how you look.

If you want more muscle, then be prepared to gain some fat with it, though, as to gain muscle you need to be eating for it and such a diet means that fat will be added.

As far as creatine products, my top 3 recommendations are:
1. NeoVar Recomped
2. Cre-02
3. Kre-Alkalyn

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Kre-Alkalyn does not cause water retention. The higher PH of Kre-Alkalyn also allows for better absorbtion of creatine by the body.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Any studies on Kre-Alkalyn, I used it for a while and did nothing for me

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
How about Green magnitude???...I heard alot of good stuff about it and decided to try it..I am 1 week into it..Is that more of a PreWO supp or an actual creatine supp??

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Any studies on Kre-Alkalyn, I used it for a while and did nothing for me
Mono will bring your muscles to baseline creatine levels. There is n0 research saying that Kre-Alkylyn will send you ABOVE that baseline.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
How about Green magnitude???...I heard alot of good stuff about it and decided to try it..I am 1 week into it..Is that more of a PreWO supp or an actual creatine supp??
bumpp

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not all creatine products cause water retention and bloat, no. You just have to know which products do not. And generally creatine on its own does NOT do this, as, while it causes INTRAcellular water (i.e. the 'pumped' look) it does NOT cause extracellular water (i.e. the "bloat" look).

If you want more muscle, then be prepared to gain some fat with it, though, as to gain muscle you need to be eating for it and such a diet means that fat will be added.

1. NeoVar Recomped
2. Cre-02
3. Kre-Alkalyn

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Could creatine potentially bloat a fat cell in a person who's not ripped, or is the creatine bloat a complete myth? I guess it can bloat the digestive tract in some, but you know what I mean.

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Mono will bring your muscles to baseline creatine levels. There is n0 research saying that Kre-Alkylyn will send you ABOVE that baseline.
No creatine will take you above full saturation. Once you have saturation of the cells they will not hold more. Yes there are studies for AAEFX Kre-Alkalyn. Here is the link:

http://www.kre-alkalyn.net

With AAEFX Kre-Alkalyn you get all the effects of creatine wihtout the water retention.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could creatine potentially bloat a fat cell in a person who's not ripped, or is the creatine bloat a complete myth? I guess it can bloat the digestive tract in some, but you know what I mean.
Creatine does not even go near FAT cells. Creatine undoubtedly causes water retention (i.e. intracellular), but personally I think that creatine bloat is a myth, as INTRAcellular water is water retention and EXTRAcellular water causes 'water bloat'. And I have used MANY creatine products from just creatine to products that have other effects and I have used many different creatine types. However, as I said, everyone reacts differently and others may experience the "bloat"; you just have to try a product for yourself.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Creatine does not even go near FAT cells. Creatine undoubtedly causes water retention (i.e. intracellular), but personally I think that creatine bloat is a myth, as INTRAcellular water is water retention and EXTRAcellular water causes 'water bloat'. And I have used MANY creatine products from just creatine to products that have other effects and I have used many different creatine types. However, as I said, everyone reacts differently and others may experience the "bloat"; you just have to try a product for yourself.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I think your right. In my experience, I noticed a hard time digesting nonmicronized creatine, which could cause some bloating. These days, I stick with creapure. I doubt that everybody elses creatine has contaminants, but I would bet that some brands do.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
both green magnitude and green bulge do not bloat and are excellent choice that are priced very well and green magnitude tastes amazing :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try con-cret. I get no bloat, good endurance and strength increases.

TrynaImprove

Awards
I heard and let me know if its true or not:
We all know creatine creates alot of water weight as it develops the growth of muscles. If someone would keep up their body temperature throughout a creatine cycle such as by going into saunas constantly, wearing alotta clothes, keeping warm near fires, etc. but still busted their culo in the gym and ate right, would they lose the water retention while still gain the much desired muscle growth?!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard and let me know if its true or not:
We all know creatine creates alot of water weight as it develops the growth of muscles. If someone would keep up their body temperature throughout a creatine cycle such as by going into saunas constantly, wearing alotta clothes, keeping warm near fires, etc. but still busted their culo in the gym and ate right, would they lose the water retention while still gain the much desired muscle growth?!
That has to be the most awesome piece of science I have ever read.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
CRE-02 HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GReat ProducT!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

1. NeoVar Recomped
2. Cre-02
3. Kre-Alkalyn

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
CRE-02 HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GReat ProducT!!!

thanks for the Cre-02 votes :)

you can also receive samples at our website. Truly a ground breaking supplement as the world's first ever completely absorbable enteric coated creatine product which also contains cordygen and poria cocos to help aid in shuttling/nutrient partitioning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 43
Supplements 39
kingdong Supplements 0
Supplements 8