Force of Green labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I have a question here for any of you that may have some insight for me. I don't think I'm breaking any of the rules for posting here.

There is/was a company called "Force of Green labs". They don't have any presence/reps here at all, so I'm not sure of how many people here know who they are. I think they might have a few ppl at "the other forum" and they WERE at lean bulk. This is the only forum I'm a member of so I figured I'd ask here. Their product line consisted of all topicals, as far as I know. Some of them looked very solid. I'd been meaning to try some of their products, one in particular, but haven't had the extra cash to purchase. Now that I do have the cash, their website says it's under construction and they seem to have disappeared from the Lean Bulk forum. Seeing as how I really have no interest in becoming a member on any other forum but this one, I was curious if anyone here has any knowledge on what their situation is. I saw something on lean bulk about a rep mentioning there was an alternative site to purchase, but a link was never posted. Also there doesn't seem to be any recent acitivity by them over there. Any info would be much appreciated, seeing as how I was pretty damn stoked to try out their nighttime topical GH product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't force of green a member here?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
was a member ;)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
LOL...Flightposite...what do you know that I don't? Are they going under? I'm pretty sure I remeber reading somewhere that one of their new products that had yet to be released was under FDA investigation, I really just want to try Total Force-1. Looked like an awesome product. Have any info for me or can you point me in the right direction?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The guy that supplied them the products, had to suspend his business due to probation issues from an earlier problem. (Word from the grapevine)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal opinion that in no way reflects anabolicminds or it's owner, is to stay as far away as possible :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i tried the total force one and it was decent nothing to go nuts over. the transdermal carrier is by far the best IMO. but the ingredients were extremely underdosed. the main ingredient that could provide a boost in gh was GABOB which is chemically and structurally related to GHB and is the only legal chemical that is close to GHB. but it was way underdosed like i said before and a high amount of GABOB is required to illicit a gh boost. i did notice better sleep, as for bloodwork after using the product i had below average IGF levels, low T and HIGH E2 so for me the product did not deliver on its claims of boosting T, raising GH and lowering anxiety and a host of other claims. but there transform and metamorphasis are legit, TD 7-oxo and TD formestane. both good products IMO

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Personal opinion that in no way reflects anabolicminds or it's owner, is to stay as far away as possible :)
OK Jayhawkk, I'm not going to get into it, but it DOES seem as though some shady things have been going on w/ them. Nothing very strange, just sort of odd and irregular. I don't mess w/ companies that I cannot trust.

i tried the total force one and it was decent nothing to go nuts over. the transdermal carrier is by far the best IMO. but the ingredients were extremely underdosed. the main ingredient that could provide a boost in gh was GABOB which is chemically and structurally related to GHB and is the only legal chemical that is close to GHB. but it was way underdosed like i said before and a high amount of GABOB is required to illicit a gh boost. i did notice better sleep, as for bloodwork after using the product i had below average IGF levels, low T and HIGH E2 so for me the product did not deliver on its claims of boosting T, raising GH and lowering anxiety and a host of other claims. but there transform and metamorphasis are legit, TD 7-oxo and TD formestane. both good products IMO
Thanks for your opinion. Since their site is down I cannot look at the exact dosages, but the ingredients themselves looked like on hell of a combination. Bummer the product is underdosed. I'll give something else a try then.

Definetely interested in the new oral Sustain, sounds promising. The delivery system looks pretty cool.

Now we need a company to come out with an effective Ecdy product :saroll:

I told my friend about Russian's log here with the injectable...he's now hellbent on finding a place to buy it LOL.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Agree...............The feds are keeping an eye on the supplier. It was his probation officer that told him he could not deal in those types products as a condition of his probation.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
damn...OK. I think I'll go with the new Sustain then.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FoG is a knowledgable guy...I also read that Dr. D was working with FoG on some products.

I wouldn't knock FoGs products until they're tested...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe Dr.D actually did any work with FoG, although I could be wrong. I know there were talks but that is as far as it went.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
heres the ingredient list if ur interested in the TF1

300mg aminogogue blend
arginine
lysine
ornithine
agmatine

Gabageric modulators 171mg
gaba
gabob
methyl valeriate
melatonin

dopaminergenic modulator 65mg
alpha GPC
p5p
niacin

endo modulator 130mg
I3c
99% T-res

and thats for one 4 pump serving. like i said its very underdosed even for a td. but its great for sleep but i didnt notice much other than that. and the td carrier is the best IMO it dries quickly and isnt a mess like others

if u were interested in the Gabob part of it which is the only thing that really increases gh in the formula besides the amino blend i guess pick up some gabob pills and take those .
heres some info on gabob if ur interested

What is also very interesting is that since the 1980’s it has been known that Aminohydroxybutyric acid can increase growth hormone levels. One study, (Melis GB et al: Dose related effects of gamma-amino beta-hydroxy butyric acid [GABOB] infusion on growth hormone secretion in normal women: J. Endocrinol. Invest., 1982 Mar-Apr;5(2):101-6) found that when women were infused with 100 mg. over 20-minutes that there was a significant rise in HGH levels over their controls. This helped back up an earlier study, (Fioretti P. et al. Gamma-amino-beta-hydroxy butyric acid stimulates Prolactin and growth hormone release in normal women. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1978 Dec;47(6):1336-40), that also suggested that 100 mg. of aminohydroxybutyric acid i.v. increased HGH and Prolactin levels.

Significant improvements to HGH, Prolactin and cortisol levels have also been noted in men who were injected with 300 mg. of Aminohydroxybutyric acid, (Takahara J et al. Stimulatory effects of gamma-aminohydroxybutyric acid [GABOB] on growth hormone, Prolactin and cortisol release in man).

What makes all this significant is that these agonist (stimulatory) effects of Aminohydroxybutyric acid are very similar to GHB, and whilst the injectable versions have induced unconsciousness at dosages over 150 mg., it does not appear to do so when used orally.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dr. d was supposed to work on there resurgence product i believe but i dont think it happened.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard good things about their GH topical you are talking of.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total Force 1 Information

What is included and why?

Arginine pyroglutamate, l-lysine HCL, and L-ornithine HCL, are included in the proportions of which they have been found to significantly raise GH (Growth Hormone) levels.

Agmatine is a neurotransmitter and a byproduct of arginine that further stimulates peptide hormones such as GH and LH (Luteinizing Hormones).

GABA has been found to raise GH levels up to 500% percent, according to several studies that were conducted 25 years ago. Current studies still support that claim.

GABOB was added to the formula for it's ability raise GH levels. Its oral bioavailablity is not the best, so before our transdermal carrier, injection was the only feasible option to receive he desired effects from this compound.

Methyl valerate (aka methyl pentoate) is a constituent of valerian root, which is prescribed in Russia for anxiety and insomnia. It provides a calming and relaxing effect that further promotes a restful night of sleep.

Niacin is included in the formula as it is a potent gh releaser and works synergystically with the other secretagogues to raise gh levels even higher.

99 percent transresveratrol and indole-3-carbinol are included in Total Force
One to support a favorable ratio of testoterone to estrogen.

Indole-3-carbinol effectively increases the conversion of estradiol into the weaker metabolite2-hydroxy estrone.

Resveratrol is included in the formula in its most potent extract, yielding 99 percent transresveratrol. Transresveratrol is found to have antioxidant effects that are 400 times that of vitamin e. Transresveratrol has also been documented to act as an aromatase inhibitor. It increases sperm count by increasing concentrations of follicle stimulating hormone, or fsh, and increases testosterone by raising LH.

A small amount of melatonin was added for its ability to inhibit somatastatin and stimulate gh through other pathways. Melatonin is an extremely powerful anti-oxidant and offers a wide array of benefits for the immune system.

Alpa gpc stimulates the release of gh via acetylcholine channels. aplpa-gpc increases endogenous growth hormone secretion by the anterior pituitary in conjunction with growth hormone releasing hormone, ghrh.

Pyroxidal-5-phosphate is a cofactor in the synthesis of gaba. some people have trouble converting vitamin b-6 to pyroxidal-5-phosphate and for those people taking this active b-6 may increase gaba levels. pyroxidal-5-phosphate is added to lower prolactin levels as well.Total Force One was formulated with ingredients that are scientifically documented to increase GH,LH,and testosterone. The ingredients are used in amounts and calibrations that were designed specifically for our state-of-the-art transdermal carrier.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FoG is a knowledgable guy...I also read that Dr. D was working with FoG on some products.

I wouldn't knock FoGs products until they're tested...
dr. d was supposed to work on there resurgence product i believe but i dont think it happened.
That was short lived and nothing came of it.

I have heard good things about their GH topical you are talking of.
Hey fightback, ya there were some good reviews on the stuff but things within the company have been not too great as of late, most of the reps have quit and a buddy of mine is still waiting (2 months now) on his order or refund.

So basically just be cautious right now with things not running as smoothly as they were in the beginning. Hopefully things can get on track for them later in the year.....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where is Kyle? It seems he has been absent from ALL boards for a while now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last i knew he was having some personal issues.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is Kyle? It seems he has been absent from ALL boards for a while now.
Kyle is absent from the Boards at the moment by choice.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Status
Not open for further replies.