Test and Mood Swings

KDLMaj

Awards
Has anyone had any problems with mood swings and exaggerated mood after taking natural test boosters? I doubled my testosterone in a month on what were apparently incredibly effective boosters (IGF-2+Drive by AN- WOW), but I definitely ended up in a very unstable emotional state.

I seem to be feeling more stable now that I've stopped taking the primary test booster, but I want to be sure it was the test and not some other coincidence.

Feedback would be appreciated!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone had any problems with mood swings and exaggerated mood after taking natural test boosters? I doubled my testosterone in a month on what were apparently incredibly effective boosters (IGF-2+Drive by AN- WOW), but I definitely ended up in a very unstable emotional state.

I seem to be feeling more stable now that I've stopped taking the primary test booster, but I want to be sure it was the test and not some other coincidence.

Feedback would be appreciated!
As I mentioned before, I have never experienced this...I would have thought that an increased in ESTROGEN might cause such issues, but not an increase in Testosterone.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT