adding 6oxo to TD formestane

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of td formestane from CEL. I also have a bit of bulk trione/6oxo on hand. should I be able to add that to the TD formestane, or would the carrier become oversaturated?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of td formestane from CEL. I also have a bit of bulk trione/6oxo on hand. should I be able to add that to the TD formestane, or would the carrier become oversaturated?
go with 2gms. any more and you will be close to over saturation, imo.:cheers:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go with 2gms. any more and you will be close to over saturation, imo.:cheers:
that seems like that would just be a waste of 6oxo then...if my guesstimation is correct, then that would translate to about 12mg of 6oxo per pump. not exactly what I would consider to be an effective dose :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that seems like that would just be a waste of 6oxo then...if my guesstimation is correct, then that would translate to about 12mg of 6oxo per pump. not exactly what I would consider to be an effective dose :(
you might be surprised. it is enough to raise dht levels, and that is the main benefit of adding the trione. trust me the higher dht will help build muscle/cut fat + reduce prolactin levels. the formestane will do the heavy lifting, the trione is just icing on the cake. libido will also be increased by the lowering of prolactin.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you might be surprised. it is enough to raise dht levels, and that is the main benefit of adding the trione. trust me the higher dht will help build muscle/cut fat + reduce prolactin levels. the formestane will do the heavy lifting, the trione is just icing on the cake. libido will also be increased by the lowering of prolactin.
thanks T!

the reason for my original question is that I'm fighting gyno from tren, TD form pissed it off really bad after PCT. after some research I understand why the form caused the irritations and why some 6oxo would be beneficial...I was just wondering if I could use the TD form I already have on hand, or if I need to get some penetrate and bulk form to make my own mix.

I don't think I'd be comfortable trying this experiments with such a low dose of 6oxo in there. maybe I'll make my own and hold on to my formestane until this issue has been away for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks T!

the reason for my original question is that I'm fighting gyno from tren, TD form pissed it off really bad after PCT. after some research I understand why the form caused the irritations and why some 6oxo would be beneficial...I was just wondering if I could use the TD form I already have on hand, or if I need to get some penetrate and bulk form to make my own mix.

I don't think I'd be comfortable trying this experiments with such a low dose of 6oxo in there. maybe I'll make my own and hold on to my formestane until this issue has been away for a while.
no problem, a lot of people have been having problems using form after tren. form reduces dht, and you need dht to lower prolactin. if you have enough trione just use that in penetrate along with a l-dopa product like powerful, also get some p5p. save the form for another time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no problem, a lot of people have been having problems using form after tren. form reduces dht, and you need dht to lower prolactin. if you have enough trione just use that in penetrate along with a l-dopa product like powerful, also get some p5p. save the form for another time.
yeah, I've been burning through p-5-p like it's going out of style and I use 1-c 5 nights a week.

I'll give the td 6oxo a run soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I've been burning through p-5-p like it's going out of style and I use 1-c 5 nights a week.

I'll give the td 6oxo a run soon.
a combination of elevated dht + l-dopa + p5p should kill that mutha.