LG T-911 and the libido of a 16 year old!!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember back in high school, you're sittin in english, social studies, geometry, etc, and the teacher sounds the same as Charlie Brown's? You're thinkin about what new wheels to put on your skateboard, then all of a sudden, BOING!!!!! A major woody outta now where!!! It's at that time, the teacher asks you to come to the front of the class to write on the chalkboard. Member?

Well I tell you what, I've been using LG's T-911 for appx two weeks and I now have S.W.S.(spontaneous wood syndrome)!!! Just like when I was 16!!! I love it!!! Although it can cause some awkward situations at work. By far the best libido enhancer I've used!!! And along with Anadraulic State, I'm setting prs at the gym every workout.
Anyone over 35 owes it to themselves to give T-911 a try. You and your significant other will be glad you did!!!!!!!!!!!!

lgsciences.com

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

life is too short to be small

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
NFPT Advanced Sports Nutritionist

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow, kinda weird and funny at the same time...

bubble boy

Awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember back in high school, you're sittin in english, social studies, geometry, etc, and the teacher sounds the same as Charlie Brown's? You're thinkin about what new wheels to put on your skateboard, then all of a sudden, BOING!!!!! A major woody outta now where!!! It's at that time, the teacher asks you to come to the front of the class to write on the chalkboard. Member?

Well I tell you what, I've been using LG's T-911 for appx two weeks and I now have S.W.S.(spontaneous wood syndrome)!!! Just like when I was 16!!! I love it!!! Although it can cause some awkward situations at work. By far the best libido enhancer I've used!!! And along with Anadraulic State, I'm setting prs at the gym every workout.
Anyone over 35 owes it to themselves to give T-911 a try. You and your significant other will be glad you did!!!!!!!!!!!!

lgsciences.com

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

life is too short to be small

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
NFPT Advanced Sports Nutritionist

I've been thinking of trying T-911 but haven't made the plunge. I want it more for the strength and building properties, even though I'm over 35 I don't "need" the other effect...but I'll take it. Are you stacking with anything else?

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I've been thinking of trying T-911 but haven't made the plunge. I want it more for the strength and building properties, even though I'm over 35 I don't "need" the other effect...but I'll take it. Are you stacking with anything else?
right now just Anadraulic State pre-workout,ON 100% whey(switching to Lipotropic asap).

Well, like i said, Ive been setting prs or at least increasing reps or lbs every workout. I honestly think you'll be very happy with the $30 investment.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lipotropic tastes funky. I used one, and went back to my old standby. Too bad, I like the ingredients.

I will try t911 at some point, for sure.

<<<35yo ;)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
T-911 is legit, and stacking it with Anadraulic State is insanity in the gym!

i ran that stack recently and loved every workout on it.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Lipotropic tastes funky. I used one, and went back to my old standby. Too bad, I like the ingredients.

I will try t911 at some point, for sure.

<<<35yo ;)
If you have not tried the new Lipotropic you owe it to yourself. It really is a vast improvement over the old flavor. I have been using it for about a month now and really like the taste. I tried a competitors whey, the biggest seller of whey that claims to be of high "standard" and really was not impressed with their chocolate vs ours.

In response to the OP I too have a great libido when on t-911. I gave about a week supply to my dad and he really like it too. T-911 should get more love than it currently does. Word needs to be spread!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered the last 2 bottles from bb

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have not tried the new Lipotropic you owe it to yourself. It really is a vast improvement over the old flavor. I have been using it for about a month now and really like the taste. I tried a competitors whey, the biggest seller of whey that claims to be of high "standard" and really was not impressed with their chocolate vs ours.

In response to the OP I too have a great libido when on t-911. I gave about a week supply to my dad and he really like it too. T-911 should get more love than it currently does. Word needs to be spread!
Hmm, how do I know if I had the old or new flavor? I bought it 2 months ago at bb.com. if I had the old, and the new is better, I'll try it again, as the price was in line with other companies.

T911 gets more love that most stuff on here. Part of the reason I must try it: it gets more positive feedback, overwhelmingly so, than almost anything else.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, how do I know if I had the old or new flavor? I bought it 2 months ago at bb.com. if I had the old, and the new is better, I'll try it again, as the price was in line with other companies.

T911 gets more love that most stuff on here. Part of the reason I must try it: it gets more positive feedback, overwhelmingly so, than almost anything else.
I will have to check on the protein, where did you buy it from?

As far as love for t-911 goes I am on another board and t-911 has not caught on as strong as here. More people are trying it and it really is a matter of time before it becomes even more popular.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As far as love for t-911 goes I am on another board and t-911 has not caught on as strong as here. More people are trying it and it really is a matter of time before it becomes even more popular.
Bought at bb,com (sshhh). Well, feedback here is so strong, it's only a matter of time elsewhere.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Bought at bb,com (sshhh). Well, feedback here is so strong, it's only a matter of time elsewhere.
I pmed craigmatthew as I know he has been with LG for a long time and would have a better idea of when the switch went down.

Matter of time it is

Mike Monto

Awards
im 16 and i feel safe to say that this has never happened to me. probably early last year this sorta thing would happen.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pmed craigmatthew as I know he has been with LG for a long time and would have a better idea of when the switch went down.

Matter of time it is
about 2 months ago..but keep in mind folks had to sell out of the old blend first.. its a cycle.. most places have it now, and sold out of the old..talk to friends who bought it :) and its the new blend.. serious, its the best protein otu to mix with water, zero chalky taste! very very pleasent;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think bodybuilding.com still has some of the old version. I will check though...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Are you swole on t911 Biggkarim?

I just started my bottle before I hit the trifecta in the new year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i can only imagine what the love would be like for the original formula t911- now that was some good stuff.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Are you swole on t911 Biggkarim?

I just started my bottle before I hit the trifecta in the new year.

lol
been making the best strength gains of my life!!! and at 43!!!!!!!!!

i love this stuff. by far my favorite supp!!

dan32547

Awards
I've tried the old/new formulas. Personally I like the old formula better.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I never tried the old formula but have gotten great results with the new. This was a change that needed to be made and some have liked the old while others have said they prefer the new. Different strokes for different folks.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I must've had low test at 16 cause i never popped woodys in the middle of class unless.... well no i didnt lol. But as far as the product ive heard good things about it maybe once im done with my prime i'll try it.