Can anyone Tell me about white flood??

allday54

Awards
ive been doing some research on supplements and was wondering if White Flood does all it claims 2?

androchem

androchem

Awards
well it makes you itchy as hell for a few minutes which is nice and thats when you know its gym time lol. Stuff works well compared to the other pre-workouts.

allday54

Awards
Well right now im Taking JP8 By get diesel. its the worst tasting shizz ive ever put in my mouth. but works better than no xplode and Black Powder and all the pre workout supps ive tried. do u know if its better than JP8

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well right now im Taking JP8 By get diesel. its the worst tasting shizz ive ever put in my mouth. but works better than no xplode and Black Powder and all the pre workout supps ive tried. do u know if its better than JP8
IMO JP8 is better than WF. I like WF alright but LOVE JP8 even though like u said it is some bad tasting stuff. Try mixing it with light Ocean Spray or some other light grape juice. Last time I mixed it I actually liked the taste.

Mike Monto

Awards
white flood is the best. like jacked only you dont get nearly as itchy and you dont crash after. always puts me in a good mood, anybody else get that efect?

workout18

workout18

Awards
i thought white flood was the best pre-workout ive used. far better than no-xplode etc. although the latest ones ive seen state GABA free all over them. i felt the GABA was the reason the product was so good. does anyone know about this sudden removal of GABA from the white flood? i havent tried the GABA free version as im quite worried it will let me down.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I like it. You get a good amount per container, unfortunately it goes bad before it's done. It gets solid and becomes unusable. Still worth buying as long as you use it as fast as possible.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
white flood is the best. like jacked only you dont get nearly as itchy and you dont crash after. always puts me in a good mood, anybody else get that efect?
I sure do.

OP, didn't you see my white flood thread about a page back?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude way betten then NO explode, add some bulk AAKG and Beta Alanine and you get the best pump ever, guaranteed!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed more tingly and itchy feeling on this product then anyhting else i have taken, part of the reason I like it, it seriously feels like more blood is being pumped through your body

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
White Flood is a great pre-workout, the tingles come from the Beta Alanine, some people get them, some don't. Some people like them, and again some don't. There's countless reviews and logs on WF so take a look around and see what people think. Typically people say they get great energy and focus, and insane pumps. :D

i thought white flood was the best pre-workout ive used. far better than no-xplode etc. although the latest ones ive seen state GABA free all over them. i felt the GABA was the reason the product was so good. does anyone know about this sudden removal of GABA from the white flood? i havent tried the GABA free version as im quite worried it will let me down.
I believe the GABA-free ones are for international sales where products with GABA can be stopped by customs. I believe the UK is one of the countries that may have banned GABA, and Australia too, but not 100% sure. The GABA helps with the mind-muscle connection, one of my favorite effects of WF, but even without it you should still have great effects.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Hmm gaba banned in the UK, why is that? Doesn't gaba supposedly help with hgh production when you take it before bed, can't remember where I read that

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
really, I think the tingling comes from the beta alinine

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it is the beta alanine that causes the tingling sensation.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flood is pretty good but JP8 is way more potent and the best preworkout powder
out there. I know it doesn't taste that good but thats because it has all the key ingredients to make it effective and if those ingredients were removed to make it taste
good then it would be just like all the other preworkout powders gets you going for a little while then it wares off before your workout is over. This doesn't happen with JP8
it puts you in the zone and you stay there until your workout is done and believe me I would rather have a powder that doesn't taste that good but have a great workout
every time than have a powder that taste good but lets me down half way through
my workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been doing some research on supplements and was wondering if White Flood does all it claims 2?
Check out the logs currently on it (there are a few):
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136376-rosie-rides-white.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136007-sponsored-ae-gets.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136939-0verc0m3s-white-raspberry.html
*http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136378-bosox-controlled-labs.html

Remember though, that not everyone experiences the same effects of a product and sometimes products work for some and not others.

I am using it right now and am commenting on every "claimed effect" of White Flood on a daily basis.

Otherwise see if you can get a sample to try for yourself.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT