Nat test booster - daily or as needed?

Ciep

Ciep

Awards
Someone asked me this question today and I wasn't sure what to answer. I'm curious about it though.

Say someone gets a natty test booster (along the lines of Vitrix, Myotest, T-bol, Tribuloid, Drive, etc). The directions are always for daily use, but is there any real need for taking them daily? Wouldn't it sometimes make more sense to just take these products pre-workout (or pre-sex, or whenever you might want a test boost)?

Or is there some sort of "build-up" effect that I don't understand?.. something about how they work that requires you to take them regularly for X amount of days in order to see benefit?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most need some time to work, yes. €hey aren't hormonal, ie you're not taking pure, ready to go test. These products stimulate your bodies production of hormones (assuming they work at all), and that can take some time to ramp up.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Follow the directions and use for max 8 weeks then take time off, so your body does not develop any tolerance etc...

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
We recommend daily administration on all our test boosters. You really want to consistent with these to maximize results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone asked me this question today and I wasn't sure what to answer. I'm curious about it though.

Say someone gets a natty test booster (along the lines of Vitrix, Myotest, T-bol, Tribuloid, Drive, etc). The directions are always for daily use, but is there any real need for taking them daily? Wouldn't it sometimes make more sense to just take these products pre-workout (or pre-sex, or whenever you might want a test boost)?

Or is there some sort of "build-up" effect that I don't understand?.. something about how they work that requires you to take them regularly for X amount of days in order to see benefit?
You need to use most testosterone boosters daily, as there is a cumulative effect. Unless the testosterone booster also coupled as a preworkout product with other effects, then using only when you felt like it would likely not give the desired results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT