Nat test booster - daily or as needed?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.11%

Nat test booster - daily or as needed?

Someone asked me this question today and I wasn't sure what to answer. I'm curious about it though.

Say someone gets a natty test booster (along the lines of Vitrix, Myotest, T-bol, Tribuloid, Drive, etc). The directions are always for daily use, but is there any real need for taking them daily? Wouldn't it sometimes make more sense to just take these products pre-workout (or pre-sex, or whenever you might want a test boost)?

Or is there some sort of "build-up" effect that I don't understand?.. something about how they work that requires you to take them regularly for X amount of days in order to see benefit?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Most need some time to work, yes. €hey aren't hormonal, ie you're not taking pure, ready to go test. These products stimulate your bodies production of hormones (assuming they work at all), and that can take some time to ramp up.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Follow the directions and use for max 8 weeks then take time off, so your body does not develop any tolerance etc...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.41%

We recommend daily administration on all our test boosters. You really want to consistent with these to maximize results.

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ciep View Post
    Someone asked me this question today and I wasn't sure what to answer. I'm curious about it though.

Say someone gets a natty test booster (along the lines of Vitrix, Myotest, T-bol, Tribuloid, Drive, etc). The directions are always for daily use, but is there any real need for taking them daily? Wouldn't it sometimes make more sense to just take these products pre-workout (or pre-sex, or whenever you might want a test boost)?

Or is there some sort of "build-up" effect that I don't understand?.. something about how they work that requires you to take them regularly for X amount of days in order to see benefit?
    You need to use most testosterone boosters daily, as there is a cumulative effect. Unless the testosterone booster also coupled as a preworkout product with other effects, then using only when you felt like it would likely not give the desired results.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We also recommend 4-8 weeks taking daily then a month break after 8 weeks on our test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Puffy Nipples- Is Test Booster Needed?
    By NYBK in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. Advice needed on natty test booster in PCT!
    By Punisher88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. test booster needed in week 3?
    By Ivers in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 12:14 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM