h drol cycle help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew33

Awards
i wanna run an h drol cycle but im not sure how i should do my cylce but soo far this is what i have..........
CEL- h drol
50/50/75/75/75 with CEL cycle assist, milk thistle and my animal pack multi vitamin

and for my pct i have this....
post cylce support
zma
lean X
reversatol

Please critique away, ive been told to do lean x in the 2nd week of PCT for cortisol? i also am not sure how to run my pct? if you could tell me how you would doo it or if you have better products that you would use then please speak up:burger:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all of a sudden all these new guys are on here with less than 10 posts wanting to know about ph's. been seeing a lot of this.:zx11pissed:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Ive just got off a h-drol cycle So I can give you some sound advice if you like. Just put on around 14lb's of mass, in week one of my PCT so far.

First, would you mind sharing your age? And if you have a previous cycle history or is this the first PH your looking to use?

That way we can help you properly. Personally, its better that your asking advice on here rather then going out and doing something stupid and hurting yourself and ****ing up your hormones :) This does need to be in the steroid section though, hope a mod can move this topic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive just got off a h-drol cycle So I can give you some sound advice if you like. Just put on around 14lb's of mass, in week one of my PCT so far.

First, would you mind sharing your age? And if you have a previous cycle history or is this the first PH your looking to use?

That way we can help you properly. Personally, its better that your asking advice on here rather then going out and doing something stupid and hurting yourself and ****ing up your hormones :) This does need to be in the steroid section though, hope a mod can move this topic.
so you were 150 when you ran a ph? how old were you?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's from England. No FDA there...
Not saying there is. But comments like I am not sure how to run a cycle or how to do a pct is one of the reason it being cracked down on here. Also 16 and 17 year old kids running it with no clue as to what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.