Hyperdrol2/MassFX/Formestane stack.. thoughts?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright so, the time has come, I need to run something to help kickstart my hormone levels.. I am only 23, but I have a naturally lower level of total/free test and a higher level of estro, awesome aye?? No worries, natty test products have worked for me in the past.. Besides that, I've ran a PH before, went great, made great gains.. BUT, it's too much work and I feel shady as all hell (fighting sides, blood tests, etc). That being said, after searching around the forums, I've decided on perhaps running Hyperdrol2/MassFX/Formestane, as a more natty stack. I found this protocol somewhere, I wish I remembered where..

Weeks 1-2: Hyperdrol <----(Wherever I can find it)
Weeks 3-4: Hyperdrol/MassFX <---(MassFX maximum strength from NP)
Weeks 5-6: MassFX/Formestane
Weeks 7-8: Formestane <----(C.E.L. formestane transdermal from NP)

My goals are to get my size/strength back up. Any thoughts on this stack? Should I switch up the dosing schedule? Any protocol tips? Is this a complete waste of time? hahaha..

G

gich

Awards
Currently running massfx with novadex xt for a 7-8 week cycle and have gained 1.5kg and was sick for a week.

I'd definately try massfx with HX2 which I'm considering running for the next cycle with something along the lines of your dosing protocol but I've also been hearing good stuff on AI's products esp their 'Swole Stack'.
Dosing massfx at 6 a day (2 morning, 2 before training & 2 at bed) after the first few days of normal dosage and I seem to respond better when i take a day or two off from supps.
So far so good, hoping to put on another 1-2kg by the end of the cycle

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just got my hyperdrol at discounted nutrition, expensive but couldn't find it anywhere else, now I am waiting for an email saying "Your product has been shipped" and not "sorry this product has been discontinued...I will update when it ships

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran several cycles of Formestane without any sides...Just my advice, but...In my opinion, I wouldn't want to risk suppressing your estrogen for a 2month period, Squashing it low for 8 weeks seems to just increase the risk of you getting an estrogen rebound when you come off it, specially if you just stop "cold turkey" and dont taper down.

In my Form cycles i always taper in, and taper off. Why dont you go for an alternative stack, without the AI's like hyperdrol and formestane? Have you tried AI's before?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think 8 weeks with an ai like hyperdrol would be ok, I never heard of estrogen rebound from it but everyone is different, anyone ever have rebound from this, can any ax reps chip in???

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran several cycles of Formestane without any sides...Just my advice, but...In my opinion, I wouldn't want to risk suppressing your estrogen for a 2month period, Squashing it low for 8 weeks seems to just increase the risk of you getting an estrogen rebound when you come off it, specially if you just stop "cold turkey" and dont taper down.

In my Form cycles i always taper in, and taper off. Why dont you go for an alternative stack, without the AI's like hyperdrol and formestane? Have you tried AI's before?
I have taken formestane before, but never hyperdrol.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think 8 weeks with an ai like hyperdrol would be ok, I never heard of estrogen rebound from it but everyone is different, anyone ever have rebound from this, can any ax reps chip in???
I would also like to know.. any tips? reps? anyone?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Not saying that you would rebound, but IMHO dont quite see the point in using an AI for an 8 week period?

Id also taper down towards the end as I would do with using an AI for even a one month period. But yeh maybe some AX reps can chime in if it should be safe to knock back your estrogen for 2months? Id like to know too :)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
drop the H2 and get some TD form and use it on lift days only or every other day, not on weekends.
run MASSFX for the 8 weeks at 6caps aday weekends of
u dont want to kill all estro but just keep it at a nice lowerd lvl.
just be smart cuz u can mess yer self up taking to much of an AI
also AIs arnt really gana make u big, massfx will do that thats y i say run it for the 8 weeks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I am trying testopro and stoked this time along with hyperdrol, used massfx before, and today i just discovered I had about 25 servings left of Massfx, do to think I can add it to this cycle or will that be too much divinil?