Piracetam

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
did you truly find it to be worth it? What were the noticeable effects?

I am looking for more-so true cognition/memory effects than stimulant/focus effects

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv used it before. I love it. Awesome focus with it.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested, too. I've been wanting to get some piracetam and choline for months now, especially with the difficult classes I have right now. I just can't seem to justify spending the money.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually like Oxiracetam better.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of people combining it with choline, any reason why? Does it improve piracetam's effects? Or just the fact that two nootropics should be more effective than just one?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of people combining it with choline, any reason why? Does it improve piracetam's effects? Or just the fact that two nootropics should be more effective than just one?
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe piracetam increases cholinergic activity, hence the need for more choline. So basically, piracetam makes your brain burn through more choline, so you should add in a choline supplement to add more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get one of the rams pira/oxy/ana and stack it together with focus xt. great synergy with the ingredients in focus xt. folks have been doing this since way before i was a member here. this used to be very popular when focus xt was available before it's comeback. seems with all the new stuff out everyone has forgotten about it. hit the search function you will see that many had tremendous success with this.:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
get one of the rams pira/oxy/ana and stack it together with focus xt. great synergy with the ingredients in focus xt. folks have been doing this since way before i was a member here. this used to be very popular when focus xt was available before it's comeback. seems with all the new stuff out everyone has forgotten about it. hit the search function you will see that many had tremendous success with this.:cheers:
awesome, i've got some focus XT on the way so I will have to try it! Thebigt, were they still taking choline with it? These things seem really hit or miss (aka hard to judge effectiveness)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome, i've got some focus XT on the way so I will have to try it! Thebigt, were they still taking choline with it? These things seem really hit or miss (aka hard to judge effectiveness)
tex, i have seen all kinds of things added to focus xt. using the focus xt as a base the bulk powders are very reasonable. you could try any number of things with it. bn used to be the place for bulks when mike ran it, go there and look in the archive threads from about 2-3 years ago. you will find a ton of good info there. believe it or not but bn used to be the place for stuff like that. mike left and sam became the man, lol.:cheers: whetitgo sam!:clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats the thoughts on using ginkgo biloba with something like focus xt or the combination of focus xt/piracetam?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats the thoughts on using ginkgo biloba with something like focus xt or the combination of focus xt/piracetam?
ginko is very adaptable. i see it is also being added to many male performance/libido supps...so you know it gets my vote, lol. seriously i like ginko.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha! Yeah I am just interested in trying some different nootropics out. I figure while I am too busy to workout my physical muscles, i can supplement and workout my brain :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just made a bulk purchase of ginkgo and choline, now I will also be ordering piracetam from NP when it gets back in stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just made a bulk purchase of ginkgo and choline, now I will also be ordering piracetam from NP when it gets back in stock.
i look forward to seeing you on jeopardy real soon, lol. good luck with that, tex.:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i look forward to seeing you on jeopardy real soon, lol. good luck with that, tex.:cheers:
thanks, I just hope i'm not let down. Otherwise I just made a cheap purchase for a BUNCH of bulk powder that I can do nothing with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, I just hope i'm not let down. Otherwise I just made a cheap purchase for a BUNCH of bulk powder that I can do nothing with.
nothing ventured, nothing gained. nootropics are weird in the way that people seem to react so differently, i would try out different dosing protocals until you find what works best for you. but hell, you already knew that.:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nothing ventured, nothing gained. nootropics are weird in the way that people seem to react so differently, i would try out different dosing protocals until you find what works best for you. but hell, you already knew that.:cheers:
exactly. Once I get in all this stuff (sometime this week I hope) I will start up a little Nootropic-brain child update log. I guess posting my experiences on different dosing protocol's/ combinations. I have no clue where to start though to be honest (dosing wise). I also am not going to cap this stuff so it will all be chug or parachute style.

I've got a good selection to choose from now though:
-Piracetam: 500g
-Choline Citrate: 100g
-Ginkgo Biloba: 50g
-Focus XT: 1 sealed Tub

I'm using some leftover IBE X-force right now (2 red caps), and I'm definitely not impressed. I can't even tell a difference...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
exactly. Once I get in all this stuff (sometime this week I hope) I will start up a little Nootropic-brain child update log. I guess posting my experiences on different dosing protocol's/ combinations. I have no clue where to start though to be honest (dosing wise). I also am not going to cap this stuff so it will all be chug or parachute style.

I've got a good selection to choose from now though:
-Piracetam: 500g
-Choline Citrate: 100g
-Ginkgo Biloba: 50g
-Focus XT: 1 sealed Tub

I'm using some leftover IBE X-force right now (2 red caps), and I'm definitely not impressed. I can't even tell a difference...
man, i use blue raspberry flavor focus xt and that shiit is delicious, probably put the powders in a spoon and throw em down and chug some focus as a chaser. some of those powders man, you don't want them sitting on your toungue for very long-trust me, lol. x-force is sulbutamine right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man, i use blue raspberry flavor focus xt and that shiit is delicious, probably put the powders in a spoon and throw em down and chug some focus as a chaser. some of those powders man, you don't want them sitting on your toungue for very long-trust me, lol. x-force is sulbutamine right?
Yes, it is. Adam was nice enough along time ago to send me some to try and I used it once and never got around to the rest, so it's just a teaser amount. I went ahead and put up a little thread to keep track of my thoughts if you're interested: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137693-nootropic-update-thread.html#post2169464

ritchy

Banned
Awards
The stuff is very cheap and worth trying as you never know... I`ve been using on average 2 doses of 1/2 tablespoon a day and can`t say for sure if it`s working, which to me isn`t a good sign. It`s often put in a drink where I have 3 grams of l-tyrosine and 600mg of DMAE. I think I`m gonna move on to the oxiracetam and aniracetam stack.