Protein Customizer flavors
- 03-05-2004, 06:33 PM
- 03-05-2004, 09:11 PM
- 03-05-2004, 09:28 PM
03-05-2004, 09:45 PM
03-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by julius kelp
not a fan of chocolate.. wanted something different.. probably will try the orange.. anyone try the FruiTropical?
03-18-2004, 07:13 PM
just got my orange cream.. pretty good with milk.. with water its well not great but maybe with some heavy cream it would be ok.. but I dont have any onme.. wish i knew how fruit punch is.. if it actually taste like fruit punch.. trying to get something i can mix with water at work.. i would just get some nectar... but i need something thats just not whey.. thing is with MPI/egg/whey mix I dunno if the taste would be any good with the fruit punch flavoring..
03-18-2004, 08:17 PM
The FruiTropical is ok. Smoothie-like flavor.
Fruit punch is pretty good. Not as refreshing as Nectar, IMO if more flavoring were added w/o sweetener it could turn out good.
03-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Now that I've just had another it tastes like cherry flavored bubble yum. I may be better in straight whey but mine is a 40/30/30 WPI/Hydro/Egg blend. I don't stomach straight whey well.
03-21-2004, 08:56 PM
hmm cherry flavored bubble gum huh? doesn't sound that appealing for a protein drink... still havent found anyone that's tried there fruit punch.. btw love the orange cream so farOriginally Posted by Supa Freek 420
03-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tatortodd in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:51 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:10 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:48 PM
- By Intensified in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2003, 12:39 AM
- By jay12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:47 AM