BAD news..where's 6 oxo?

Dr. Lats

Awards
Are there still any places that sell 6-oxo, online?

Even supplement shops seem to have taken it off their shelves...

Anyone know of a good spot to buy it?

Dr. Lats

Awards
6-trione...the same ingredient that was in Ergopharms's product was out there...can't seem to find it anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think i read where patrick arnold had been fighting with the fda over 6oxo for a long time, last i heard he said to hell with it. i think pa started a new company e-pharm. don't quote me on this.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's illegal for people to take, but selling has been banned. People mhgt as well stop taking prohormones, because the good post cycle therapises are being banned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if it's illegal for people to take, but selling has been banned. People mhgt as well stop taking prohormones, because the good post cycle therapises are being banned.
the fda is soo stupid. they can't stop the selling of crack on every street corner in large cities and now they think they can stop this? all they are doing is making criminals out of law abiding citizens-instead of being available at sites like nutra people will now just buy their stuff from illegitimate sites from less than reputable suppliers. too bad the government can't figure out that if people want something bad enough they will find a way to get it-legal or not.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo has been banned?

I'm not 100% sure, but i think 6-oxo isn't banned. It's only that Ergopharm don't make more for now.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Just do searches online.
Its pretty high priced and the ones I have seen come in the 180 ct bottles.
For like 90-100 bucks.
Get a couple of those though and you should be straight.
Cant post sites here though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The body builder that runs the company that sells Isolyze said that ALL 6-oxo has been discontinued. I'm sure that some sites are selling off what they have, but this company was forced to stop selling a supplement called Testostolyze, because it had that ingredient.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
The body builder that runs the company that sells Isolyze said that ALL 6-oxo has been discontinued. I'm sure that some sites are selling off what they have, but this company was forced to stop selling a supplement called Testostolyze, because it had that ingredient.
That is jacked.
Trione was some really good stuff.
And stacked with formestane... like a 2:1 split....
Magic.

The funny thing is there are lower doses of PH's in processed milk, but that isnt banned.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
discontinued and banned are not brothers or distant cousins, even...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i know is patrick arnold is no longer with ergo. he is now selling under the name e-pharm.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Dave palumbo said that on Heavy muscle radio

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dave palumbo said that on Heavy muscle radio
Alright, and informed listener! Any more insight into what's going on? I don't really know why I care as I've never touched the stuff.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
"3,6,17-Androstenetrione
Testosterone Booster" Toss that in your google search window:)

Dr. Lats

Awards
Wow... 6-oxo was definitely THE SHIZ.

Nice, natural boost.

I'm going to have to give the New Sustain Alpha Oral a Test Run...

Hopefully it gives a nice, natty boost, like 6-oxo did.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What about Primaforce's Androstenetrione (6-oxo clone)? Do you know if is it available in any shop?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it was buy one get one free a few weeks ago but since prima stopped making it its OOS. but if u look hard enough u can find it for a really good price. i found a few one of them is made by sports one which has some really sketch ph clones but i saw the COA for the 6-oxo so at least thats legit. oh its called aromiblock btw 350mg 6-oxo and a few other natural "ais" . and its a true 30 day serving at 350mg