White Flood is the isht

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was off on Weds, worked out at 6pm, judo from 7-9pm, then a night shift from 11-7am. Basically stayed up 24 hours straight. Awesome. Got home, slept 5 hours and went right back to it.

I had Thurs and today off. Went and saw Where the Wild THings Are with the kids, felt kind of off. Took 2 scoops White Flood, 3 Cre02, and 2 Anabolic Edge at 5:30pm. Workout at 6pm, judo 7-9pm.

White Flood saved my ass. Weds night shift threw me off, and I felt iffy today. Within 15 minutes of taking the Flood, I felt 110% better: clear headed, alert, not jittery, just HUMAN again and rarin' to go. I did way better in judo this class than Weds class, wasn't over-thinking, just felt like my mind-muscle connection was great, reflexes were heightened, and I had flow. Flow is elusive, especially when tired, let alone in the best of times. I like flow, and need more of it.

Priceless stuff. Other products offer better strength and power (like RPM), but WF's energy and focus are top notch, and pumps are great too, if that's your thing. In fact I still feel pumped here at 2AM doing my ****ing night shift again. And there's no crash.

If you've never tried it, you should. Add in some monohydrate, Cre02, or GReen Bulge, and enjoy. If strength gains are your need, buy RPM; for clean energy and focus, WF all the way. Bring the flow, bitch!

jeremyaaron

Awards
I love all Controlled Labs products. Green Magnitude is awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey poison, i hope you get a chance to try the new MAN product for comparison. cl/man/appnut are all top notch. btw try the new testopro by ai, good stuff.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey poison, i hope you get a chance to try the new MAN product for comparison. cl/man/appnut are all top notch. btw try the new testopro by ai, good stuff.
How you been, brother? I should be trying it soon, along with Primal Male. I've been eyeing Testopro; I used fenotest when it first came out, and had to stop because the libido increase was killing me. :lol: Like a teenage rabbit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How you been, brother? I should be trying it soon, along with Primal Male. I've been eyeing Testopro; I used fenotest when it first came out, and had to stop because the libido increase was killing me. :lol: Like a teenage rabbit.
been good, thanks. yeah, testopro has been getting that kind of results. i keep finding myself saying 'what's up doc' a lot lately. lol. will look for your log on the MAN products.:cheers:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yea poison WTF is amazing, it is my favorite NO/energy supp before I hit the gym

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
i love the connection/motivation i get with white flood too. there's some days i'm just out of it but white flood brings me up this heightened sense and i'm able to hit the weights hard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love the connection/motivation i get with white flood too. there's some days i'm just out of it but white flood brings me up this heightened sense and i'm able to hit the weights hard
my guess is it's the gaba, wf is the only pre-workout that i can think of that includes gaba. of course i may be wrong, that does happen. lol.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Did you take the pills or the mix? I got a few sample packs of the pills from nutra and I loved them. Got great energy/focus. I will probably be getting some soon just curious about the mix.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WF did amaze me with how potent of a stim it was

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you take the pills or the mix? I got a few sample packs of the pills from nutra and I loved them. Got great energy/focus. I will probably be getting some soon just curious about the mix.
Powder. Tastes GREAT!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear, I tried both WF powder and pill form. it really didnt do much for me :( I however do love CL products, maybe Im a non responder? Ive been tempted to pick up the new flavor of it but idk if itd do anything to me :(

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear, I tried both WF powder and pill form. it really didnt do much for me :( I however do love CL products, maybe Im a non responder? Ive been tempted to pick up the new flavor of it but idk if itd do anything to me :(
had you been on stims/caffeine before you tried it? by "try" do you mean a tub or sample packet?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
had you been on stims/caffeine before you tried it? by "try" do you mean a tub or sample packet?
No not really I tend to take a few weeks off when switching pre. Workout poducts. Tried it = 1 tub of te powder kind and when I tried the tablets I had enough for 5 days back to back pre womout of course ;p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No not really I tend to take a few weeks off when switching pre. Workout poducts. Tried it = 1 tub of te powder kind and when I tried the tablets I had enough for 5 days back to back pre womout of course ;p
you are not the only one not to respond to white flood. but for those of us who do respond to white flood, it is nothing short of fantastic. we all respond to things differently, i am immune to geranium-it has zero effect on me, no matter how high i dose it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you are not the only one not to respond to white flood. but for those of us who do respond to white flood, it is nothing short of fantastic. we all respond to things differently, i am immune to geranium-it has zero effect on me, no matter how high i dose it.
Ya I like cl products and heard good feedback on it. I'll prolly give it a try again sometime when I it extra cash

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya I like cl products and heard good feedback on it. I'll prolly give it a try again sometime when I it extra cash
in all honesty it probably just isn't for you. some people just plain don't react to wf. rosie is at 5 scoops, and she is very light. 5 scoops for me and i would be leaving on jet plane.:eek:mfg:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
i would try a bit longer off. then try a free sample packet of the new raspberry white flood:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/138361-5-controlled-labs.html
for those of us who do respond to white flood, it is nothing short of fantastic. we all respond to things differently, i am immune to geranium-it has zero effect on me, no matter how high i dose it.
glad you are enjoying white flood. which flavor are you using?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would try a bit longer off. then try a free sample packet of the new raspberry white flood:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/138361-5-controlled-labs.html

glad you are enjoying white flood. which flavor are you using?
none at the moment, but all this talk about it has me itching to get back on the flood. never tried the raspberry, always used electric lemonade. i know it sounds gross but i actually like the taste of lemon wf mixed with grape flavor pw. i love that mix-weird huh?:cheers:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
none at the moment, but all this talk about it has me itching to get back on the flood. never tried the raspberry, always used electric lemonade. i know it sounds gross but i actually like the taste of lemon wf mixed with grape flavor pw. i love that mix-weird huh?:cheers:
not weird at all, that is a great mix.

the white flood raz and green mag lemonade make an excellent shake combo