I need to lose about 15lbs in 4 weeks....HELP

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on competing in a grappling tournament in about 4 weeks and I need to weigh in at 169.9 lbs. I currently weigh about 185. Before anyone tells me the normal, diet bs and blah blah blah understand this is in check. I am currently on week 5 of a Test E cycle and don't want to take anything that is going to mess this up. I was wondering what would be the best and fastest acting supplement to get me to lose about 15lbs. Any suggestions would be appreciative. Please I am looking for actual info and suggestions on what to take, not to change my diet or to change how I workout or anything of that nature.

Thanks in advance.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
t3 and/or clen would be good options... but i hope u understand the side effects of taking either of these... since these are both very catabolic it might be the best option for u right now since ur on a test E cycle so u can retain all ur muscle... good luck and be safe

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
taking clen while on cycle is not very adviseable...I've researched it

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
It would be much easier to use traditional weight cutting methods rather than supplements for this but I don't think that's what you want to hear.

pmo83

Awards
Diuretics (Lasix,etc) and saunas. Losing body water is much easier than losing body fat.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i agree naturally cut it wrestlers at the school i went to would laugh about 15lbs in 4 wks that would be easy but do it naturally save your body the trip to hell.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
doing it naturally really isn't going to work too well while on Test E.....I'm constantly gaining weight....hence why I need something to help supplement the cause....

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to bet you can cut it naturally while on Test E, 15 pounds in four weeks really is not much. Given that you're going into a grappling tournament it seems like you'd have some experience with cutting weight. I know you don't want to hear diet, but there are things you can eat like asparagus, certain fish that act as a diuretic, etc. to help you. It can really be as simple as just putting the plastics on and getting on an exercise bike or whatever and cardioing yourself down. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but it's quick and effective when you're facing a deadline.

rab71

rab71

Awards
I used to wrestle in high school (like 100 years ago) but putting on the plastics although works to lose water weight it is not advisable for an extended period of time. You will end up losing strength/stamina I am sure this would not be advisable in this situation.

Seriously... Pound veggies and fish... Only eat small portions of carbs such as whole whet pasta ir brown rice.

Then the last week only... Cut your water intake and go with jumping rope in the showers (if possible) or plastics. That is good for atleast five pounds easy in a week. If you start to feel weak or light headed regularly you are dehydrating too much.

Good luck.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you are still gaining weight, even factoring the Test, the amount of food you eat determines gains or loss. Keep on cycle lower the cals and thr last week you should be able to drop the water weight. You shouldn't lose an muscle with the test, you should at least drop back to maintenance cals to stop the weight gain.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
One thing I can tell you is Test E will make you look fatter than usual because of the water retention, switch to prop. Secondly DIET is crucial, the best stuff are nutrient partritoners period. Lastly, train HARDER, do circuit workouts. People are too lazy to train, thus results in being overweight.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
One thing I can tell you is Test E will make you look fatter than usual because of the water retention, switch to prop. Secondly DIET is crucial, the best stuff are nutrient partritoners period. Lastly, train HARDER, do circuit workouts. People are too lazy to train, thus results in being overweight.
Yea, I'm no way close to lazy...I spend on average 30-40 hours a week, coaching, training, and working out. I am aware of the water retention of Test E and I was unable to obtain Test Prop from a reliable source.