PCT for short 3AD cycle?

CGK

Awards
Hello,

I'm finishing my 2nd week of 3-AD, 4 caps/day.

I was just running this product for a short period to assist in recomping, before cutting way down.

I have a number of questions:

(1) will 6-OXO Extreme + good diet & mineral support be sufficient for PCT? how long should this PCT last?

(2) How long can I run the 3-AD for before a more extensive PCT is required?

I do not want this outcome because I don't want to derail my dieting progress.

(3) If I do extend 3AD use, an I take ephedrine while taking 3-AD? More importantly, can I take ephedrine during PCT? IE, is a caloric deficit during PCT somehow problematic even on this very light cycle?

(4) Are there any other supplements I should be using during this training cycle? Like, can I take the 6-OXO Extreme and have it benefit me at any point other than PCT for example?

I'll post the full training/cutting plan once I get some feedback. I have not lost much fat on day 15 of 3AD but have made some nice strength and mass gains. Hence the questions.

Thank you.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
PM an AX rep, he'll break everything for you

CGK

Awards
fyi, after the 3AD, I was planning on 3 weeks ephedrine and 3 weeks clen, followed by 2 weeks maintenance before a vacation

week 1-3 3AD
2 weeks PCT/lowered volume and reps
3 weeks EC add depletion work
3 weeks clen
2 weeks maintenance

So I have one more week of 3AD, 1-2 weeks dropping down in volume/reps/calorie intake, and 8-9 weeks of a large deficit and stimulants, followed by 2 weeks maintenance to normalize everything (any supps/drugs I should be taking during this period either?)

training program and diet are well covered

thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fyi, after the 3AD, I was planning on 3 weeks ephedrine and 3 weeks clen, followed by 2 weeks maintenance before a vacation

week 1-3 3AD
2 weeks PCT/lowered volume and reps
3 weeks EC add depletion work
3 weeks clen
2 weeks maintenance

So I have one more week of 3AD, 1-2 weeks dropping down in volume/reps/calorie intake, and 8-9 weeks of a large deficit and stimulants, followed by 2 weeks maintenance to normalize everything (any supps/drugs I should be taking during this period either?)

training program and diet are well covered

thoughts?
'clen' is a prescription only drug and ehpedrine is controlled. and this isn't the ph section.

CGK

Awards
My bad. Should I get this locked and repost elsewhere?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My bad. Should I get this locked and repost elsewhere?
bad timing. now is not a good time to be a new guy talking about ph's and illegal substances. the trust level is not going to be very high, sorry.