No time off ok?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Been taking DTHC for six weeks mon-fri with sat. and sun off. Today is the last day of my cycle. Would it be ok if on monday i started a cycle of fenugreek and maca? Or is time off really beneficial for this? I never dosed very high with the DTHC, this last week was just one cap to tamper off.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
It is always good to follow time on = time off, there are some mixed opinions about this for "natural" testosterone boosters but remember these are your hormones so safety should always come first. Also to maximize benefits of these types of supplements it is good to wait some time before you start another cycle, that way you don't get used to them or develop a tolerance, your body in some way or another always gets used to stuff, and you don't want to have to use more the next cycle to get the same effect, but on the other hand these are different types of supps, but I would shy towards the safer bet, that is just me

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
yeah understand the time one=time off idea for steroids/PH's because those are really playing around with your hormones. The only reason i am questioning this with the supps mentioned is because they are basically herbal supps so i couldnt see them being harsh on your body to the point where u would experince anything bad from just switching around with them.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Granted these are "herbal" supplements but I don't think it is recommended you bounce from one test booster to another to another to another with no rest, an no these are not PH or AAS, but they elevate or change your natutal hormone levels, so my philosophy is to be safe, take some time off

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i'm with the time on = time off. No point in messing around with things give your body time to go back down to normal.