what better than jacked?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have been taking jacked for some time now and i was just wondering what works better as far as pumps and strength go? thanks

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
but seriously I liked my samples of no shotgun. Currently I am using no-sythenesize, stim free, and treats me well. but if you want pumps why not just buy some AAKG caps. That makes you pump like mad!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try adding PowerFULL man... No joke...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely go with vasocharge or white flood. I personally did not like jacked due to the geranium. But I would go with one of these two as they produce amazing pumps and energy. Goodluck.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Jacked + dominATP + refresh = supercharged

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Add some bulk AAKG and beta alanine to any over those and get ready for an amazing pump, I bought them from Nutraplanet and add those into White flood, have some samples of jacked on the way so will be trying that too

whosane

Awards
I have tried jack3d, no-xplode, nanovapor, superpump 250, white flood and no shotgun. No shotgun is by far the best deal! Its fits the goldilock's zone, it's just perfect man. When I took it the first time my mind was like "FINALLY!" Seriously dude, check it out!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion jp8 and nos ester

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Another suggestion jp8 and nos ester
This is my recommendation. Someone was talking about deals, the best deal is the Xtend Vaso combo deal. Vaso is excellent, JP8 is better. I used vaso when i was on a low carb diet, JP8 makes me nauseous when i don't eat at least 60 grams of carbs before i take it.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
SX + 30mg Ephedra

=p

I've been meaning to get on Jack3d for a while. I took about 12 weeks off from lifting and lost a lot of muscle :(. I just started up again this week, and hopefully within the next few weeks after I get my body back into the groove, I'm gonna order supplements galore, Jack3d will be one of them.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i like Jack3d alot.. besides Jack3d, i'd go Muscle Pharm's Assault, CL's White Flood, or LG's Anadraulic State.

i've had great results with all three products!