PreWorkout Homebrews

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by littleBIGmike View Post
    Is buying all those individual substances cheaper then just buying a pre-workout supplement, when its all said and done?
    If you dont use the pslin it is....If you get say no xplode-50 serving are going to cost ya around 40 bucks. If you buy all of the stuff i got off of nutraplanet you'll spend around 40 buck and get around 200 servings.....I only used the pslin because of the deal np had for a while.


  2. Coffee+1,3 = Win
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    5g creatine
    200mg caffeine
    3g beta alanine
    3g AAKG

    all bought bulk from NP

    throw in 50gms dextrose and you're all set.
    I like most of what is above but I lean more towards geranium in place of caffeine, I respond better to it. Also, add in 3-5 grams of Citrulline Malate and you are set. I like DiCreatine Malate better than Mono for pwo but that is just me. Beta, Citrulline, Creatine and AAKG are awesome together, add in whatever stimulant you like and your set. NP is your friend!

  4. 4g Beta Alanine
    5g AAKG
    2g AEE
    20mg 1,3 Dimethylamyline
    3g Piracetam
    1g ALCAR
    4g Citrulline Malate
    2-3g Kre-Alkalyn

    I'm new to making my own preworkouts. I haven't gotten my supplies from NP yet, and I want to add Agmatine whenever it's in stock. For reference, 3 scoops of Jack3d gives me 4/5 pumps and 5/5 focus and almost feeling high after. Anyone have an opinion for me?

    And what good does waxy maize do??

  5. Waxy maize is carbs, most use it post workout
    •   
       


  6. CEE doesn't work. I'm not bashing all creatines, but ethyl ester actually ruins creatine. Search it.

  7. Anyone ever try putting together the ingredients in Slim Xtreme are pre workout? I was looking at Nutra and found most the stuff in bulk and really wanted to try it but it gets a little spendy...

  8. i think universal Shock therapy is a great foundation, and you need flavoring, and it has goof with that, and it reasonably price 30-35 bucks for 50 servings.

    NO Super Pump Complex
    Arginine AKG **
    Citrulline Malate **
    Carnosine **
    Muscle Volumizing Complex
    Tricreatine Matrix (TCM) (Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Orotate, Creatine AKG) **
    Betaine Anhydrous **
    Beta Alanine **
    Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide **
    Energy & Nootropic Complex
    L-Taurine **
    Choline Bitartrate **
    S-Methylxanthine Complex™ (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline) **
    L-Tyrosine **
    Yerba Mate **
    Evodiamine (Standardized Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract) **
    Vinpocetine **
    Antioxidant Complex
    Green Tea Extract (Standardized For 60% EGCG) **
    R-ALA (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid) **
    NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) **
    Grapeseed Extract (Standardized For 95% Polyphenols) **
    Electrolyte & PH Delivery Complex
    Glucose Polymers **
    Inulin **
    Sodium Bicarbonate **
    Potassium Phosphate **
    Magnesium Phosphate **


    Youve got all that in there, some of that stuff would be hard to mix, to much to get in all in there.

    On top of that id add
    -Glycocarn
    -Low dose Arichindonic Acid
    -1 gram more beta alanine
    -maybe 2-4 grams bulks cissus
    -Coleus Forskolii
    -4 cap Prime
    -1 cap oxyelite pro or 12.5 mg ephedrine(only for advanced stim users)
    -3 more grams citruline malate or some Citruvol XS
    -5 grams BCAA's

    The pumps and energy off that would be literally crazy

    Im going to employ this in about a week, when all my stuff comes in.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Anyone ever try putting together the ingredients in Slim Xtreme are pre workout? I was looking at Nutra and found most the stuff in bulk and really wanted to try it but it gets a little spendy...
    Slim Extreme was found to have a research chemical not listed on the label, so you couldnt find anything on nutra that would come close to slim extreme.

  10. So far the best pre-workout mix I've made consisted of....

    5g AAKG
    5g BA
    1g Vit C
    3g Kre-Alkalyn (Also consisted of 120mg ALA and 10mg Vanadyl)
    2g Fenugreek
    And a serving of Lipo 6 (Best cheap thermo-stim I have ever had)

    Soon enough I plan on making an addition of 10g Glutamine.

  11. pre wo
    2.5g of Beta Alanine
    3-4g of creatine mono
    1g of alcar
    2.5mg of yohimbine hcl
    500mg of green tea
    24g of whey
    all in water

    post wo
    same minus yohimbe and green tea.. add 24g more of whey all with milk

  12. Damn I knew it was too good to be true...

  13. In the past Ive used a home-made combo that looked like this:

    BCAA 4:1:1 ~10 gram
    Taurine 1 gram
    MCC or Di Creatine Malate (I usually used GM, which BTW takes care of the Taurine too)
    ALCAR 1 gram
    GTE 1 ML
    AAKG 3grams
    Alpha GPC 150 mg
    Insulin mimetic of choice (mine almost always is Banaba- 1/2 TSP-use NP bulk)
    sometimes BA- at small dosage because I cant tolerate the parasthesia

    I liked ALL my bases covered when homebrewing.

    Best,
    A.
  14. mine


    Cell mass
    5g Diarginine Malate
    whatever stim (tyrosine/synphrine/geranium)

    I love cell mass. I've tried other things to add with it (epozine, white flood, primed ultra ect) and a good dose of diargine malate does the trick. One of the reasons I experimented was to see if arginine really make a difference performance wise. It does. And i like LG Sciences, but I take my di arg malate with the creatine and sometimes on hour or more before working out and taking it with my creatine does not hurt the effectiveness.

    I take cell mass insead of xplode simply for cost (i bet it would be 2-3 scoops of xplode to get the creatine in one scoop of cell mass) and the fact that I really don't respond to other things typically in pre workouts (citrulline, beta alanine ect.).

  15. What are people doing to mask the taste? I have tried making a few my self but really struggle with taste especially when BCAA are in the mix.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What are people doing to mask the taste? I have tried making a few my self but really struggle with taste especially when BCAA are in the mix.
    NP sells a citrus dew flavor mix to mix with bulk powders to help with taste, not sure if you can just throw some crystal light in it or just cap it.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  17. I usually buy one of my ingredients flavored. Like flavored creatine, or bcaas.
    Otherwise Crystal light powder, gatorade powder, or 10 calorie vitamin water.

  18. i like to mix one serving of extend with whatever i want to use. then i can throw in 10g bulk bcaas and some aakg and it doesnt taste bad
    CELTIC LABS REP

  19. Wal Mart sells a calorie free drink like Crystal Light and the fruit punch will cover up anything! The best part is you need hardly any and a tube will last you months.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Waxy maize is carbs, most use it post workout
    i'm with you. i was thinking the same thing.i have always used it post. can some one tell me the benefit of taking it prework out.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    Im tired of wasting my money on these big name supps( no-xplode, no shotgun etc). I was hoping to get some of your own concoctions. Im looking to get some nasty pumps and good endurance, so far i have:

    2-3g di creatine malate
    5g l arginine
    2g Citrulline Malate
    5g Bcaa (2:1:1)


    Right now im taking p-slin and anabolic pump...

    My pre workout shake consist of:
    80g Complex carbs (oats)
    50g Whey
    10-20g sugar
    5g creatine mono
    And fruit of choice
    Why would anyone want to mess with a homebrew when there are so many good preworkout products on the market at a very reasonable price. I understand the confusion of selecting a good preworkout product since there are so many to choose from. I have tried almost all of the latest preworkout supplements and wasted a lot of money in the process. I started a thread called “PreMax vs RagNOrok vs Std” under supplements section so that others can benefit from my experience. Three of my favorites are PreMax (rather expensive though), Omega Ultra and RagNOrok. I have tested and reported on the effects of all three. All three are great and work well individually or together. Moreover, all three are healthy a good for the body containing a blend of antioxidants, electrolytes and many other good things. There are many others that I have tried to numerous to mention, and most work to a lesser degree than those listed above and most tend to loose efficacy in a very short period of time. These three continue to work well even with daily use.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What are people doing to mask the taste? I have tried making a few my self but really struggle with taste especially when BCAA are in the mix.
    I mix it all with gatorade powder, i dont ever have a problem drinking it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Why would anyone want to mess with a homebrew when there are so many good preworkout products on the market at a very reasonable price. I understand the confusion of selecting a good preworkout product since there are so many to choose from. I have tried almost all of the latest preworkout supplements and wasted a lot of money in the process. I started a thread called “PreMax vs RagNOrok vs Std” under supplements section so that others can benefit from my experience. Three of my favorites are PreMax (rather expensive though), Omega Ultra and RagNOrok. I have tested and reported on the effects of all three. All three are great and work well individually or together. Moreover, all three are healthy a good for the body containing a blend of antioxidants, electrolytes and many other good things. There are many others that I have tried to numerous to mention, and most work to a lesser degree than those listed above and most tend to loose efficacy in a very short period of time. These three continue to work well even with daily use.

    I do it mostly b/c im a college student and dont have all the money in the world. Not to mention you get well over 100 servings for the same price you would pay for a bottle of no-xplode.

  24. Yeah I just tried the wally world brand of crystal light (cherry limeade) and it helped mask the taste of AEE pretty well. If you don't know, AEE has a soapy almost alcohol like taste and I can taste it my burps even when I mix it in my protein shake. That flavored water stuff works pretty well. Will post when I make the homemade preworkout made strictly from bulk supps.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by zwa004 View Post
    Yeah I just tried the wally world brand of crystal light (cherry limeade) and it helped mask the taste of AEE pretty well. If you don't know, AEE has a soapy almost alcohol like taste and I can taste it my burps even when I mix it in my protein shake. That flavored water stuff works pretty well. Will post when I make the homemade preworkout made strictly from bulk supps.
    That wally world stuff is seriously strong in flavor and would cover up my mix that I used to do:
    5 grams CM or DiCreatine Malate
    5 grams GMS
    3 grams Citrulline Malate
    3 grams Beta Alanine
    1.5 grams Alcar
    3-5 grams AAKG

    By the way this was a bad SOB for pumps and endurance, would have been better with some NP Geranium caps if I had some. I used to be able to make this taste just like fruit punch though if it got on white clothes it was over, wally world drink mix will stain with a vengeance.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That wally world stuff is seriously strong in flavor and would cover up my mix that I used to do:
    5 grams CM or DiCreatine Malate
    5 grams GMS
    3 grams Citrulline Malate
    3 grams Beta Alanine
    1.5 grams Alcar
    3-5 grams AAKG

    By the way this was a bad SOB for pumps and endurance, would have been better with some NP Geranium caps if I had some. I used to be able to make this taste just like fruit punch though if it got on white clothes it was over, wally world drink mix will stain with a vengeance.
    Hah, yeah it stains everything, fingers included.

  27. Just mixed AAKG, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, ALCAR (horrible vinegar taste) with 2 packets of the walmart brand crystal light cherry limeade mix. Tastes like koolaid!

  28. wow.. you guys are very creative... my pre-workout looks like this:
    100g carbs
    50g protien
    100mg fina
    200 mg prop
    1 BIG BAD ATTITUDE

    I know, I am so un-original...

  29. great read

  30. Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    wow.. you guys are very creative... my pre-workout looks like this:
    100g carbs
    50g protien
    100mg fina
    200 mg prop
    1 BIG BAD ATTITUDE

    I know, I am so un-original...
    200mg of test prop??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oral Homebrews?
    By NTDiesel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:03 AM
  2. My first homebrews
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 01:32 AM
  3. For anyone that homebrews
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 06:06 PM
  4. Homebrews
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Log in
Log in