post wo
    same minus yohimbe and green tea.. add 24g more of whey all with milk

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Damn I knew it was too good to be true...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%

In the past Ive used a home-made combo that looked like this:

BCAA 4:1:1 ~10 gram
    Taurine 1 gram
    MCC or Di Creatine Malate (I usually used GM, which BTW takes care of the Taurine too)
    ALCAR 1 gram
    GTE 1 ML
    AAKG 3grams
    Alpha GPC 150 mg
    Insulin mimetic of choice (mine almost always is Banaba- 1/2 TSP-use NP bulk)
    sometimes BA- at small dosage because I cant tolerate the parasthesia

I liked ALL my bases covered when homebrewing.

Best,
    A.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%

mine

Cell mass
    5g Diarginine Malate
    whatever stim (tyrosine/synphrine/geranium)

I love cell mass. I've tried other things to add with it (epozine, white flood, primed ultra ect) and a good dose of diargine malate does the trick. One of the reasons I experimented was to see if arginine really make a difference performance wise. It does. And i like LG Sciences, but I take my di arg malate with the creatine and sometimes on hour or more before working out and taking it with my creatine does not hurt the effectiveness.

I take cell mass insead of xplode simply for cost (i bet it would be 2-3 scoops of xplode to get the creatine in one scoop of cell mass) and the fact that I really don't respond to other things typically in pre workouts (citrulline, beta alanine ect.).
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%

What are people doing to mask the taste? I have tried making a few my self but really struggle with taste especially when BCAA are in the mix.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What are people doing to mask the taste? I have tried making a few my self but really struggle with taste especially when BCAA are in the mix.
    NP sells a citrus dew flavor mix to mix with bulk powders to help with taste, not sure if you can just throw some crystal light in it or just cap it.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%

I usually buy one of my ingredients flavored. Like flavored creatine, or bcaas.
    Otherwise Crystal light powder, gatorade powder, or 10 calorie vitamin water.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i like to mix one serving of extend with whatever i want to use. then i can throw in 10g bulk bcaas and some aakg and it doesnt taste bad
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Wal Mart sells a calorie free drink like Crystal Light and the fruit punch will cover up anything! The best part is you need hardly any and a tube will last you months.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Waxy maize is carbs, most use it post workout
    i'm with you. i was thinking the same thing.i have always used it post. can some one tell me the benefit of taking it prework out.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    Im tired of wasting my money on these big name supps( no-xplode, no shotgun etc). I was hoping to get some of your own concoctions. Im looking to get some nasty pumps and good endurance, so far i have:

2-3g di creatine malate
    5g l arginine
    2g Citrulline Malate
    5g Bcaa (2:1:1)

Right now im taking p-slin and anabolic pump...

My pre workout shake consist of:
    80g Complex carbs (oats)
    50g Whey
    10-20g sugar
    5g creatine mono
    And fruit of choice
    Why would anyone want to mess with a homebrew when there are so many good preworkout products on the market at a very reasonable price. I understand the confusion of selecting a good preworkout product since there are so many to choose from. I have tried almost all of the latest preworkout supplements and wasted a lot of money in the process. I started a thread called “PreMax vs RagNOrok vs Std” under supplements section so that others can benefit from my experience. Three of my favorites are PreMax (rather expensive though), Omega Ultra and RagNOrok. I have tested and reported on the effects of all three. All three are great and work well individually or together. Moreover, all three are healthy a good for the body containing a blend of antioxidants, electrolytes and many other good things. There are many others that I have tried to numerous to mention, and most work to a lesser degree than those listed above and most tend to loose efficacy in a very short period of time. These three continue to work well even with daily use.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    I mix it all with gatorade powder, i dont ever have a problem drinking it.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Why would anyone want to mess with a homebrew when there are so many good preworkout products on the market at a very reasonable price. I understand the confusion of selecting a good preworkout product since there are so many to choose from. I have tried almost all of the latest preworkout supplements and wasted a lot of money in the process. I started a thread called “PreMax vs RagNOrok vs Std” under supplements section so that others can benefit from my experience. Three of my favorites are PreMax (rather expensive though), Omega Ultra and RagNOrok. I have tested and reported on the effects of all three. All three are great and work well individually or together. Moreover, all three are healthy a good for the body containing a blend of antioxidants, electrolytes and many other good things. There are many others that I have tried to numerous to mention, and most work to a lesser degree than those listed above and most tend to loose efficacy in a very short period of time. These three continue to work well even with daily use.

I do it mostly b/c im a college student and dont have all the money in the world. Not to mention you get well over 100 servings for the same price you would pay for a bottle of no-xplode.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

Yeah I just tried the wally world brand of crystal light (cherry limeade) and it helped mask the taste of AEE pretty well. If you don't know, AEE has a soapy almost alcohol like taste and I can taste it my burps even when I mix it in my protein shake. That flavored water stuff works pretty well. Will post when I make the homemade preworkout made strictly from bulk supps.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by zwa004 View Post
    Yeah I just tried the wally world brand of crystal light (cherry limeade) and it helped mask the taste of AEE pretty well. If you don't know, AEE has a soapy almost alcohol like taste and I can taste it my burps even when I mix it in my protein shake. That flavored water stuff works pretty well. Will post when I make the homemade preworkout made strictly from bulk supps.
    That wally world stuff is seriously strong in flavor and would cover up my mix that I used to do:
    5 grams CM or DiCreatine Malate
    5 grams GMS
    3 grams Citrulline Malate
    3 grams Beta Alanine
    1.5 grams Alcar
    3-5 grams AAKG

By the way this was a bad SOB for pumps and endurance, would have been better with some NP Geranium caps if I had some. I used to be able to make this taste just like fruit punch though if it got on white clothes it was over, wally world drink mix will stain with a vengeance.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That wally world stuff is seriously strong in flavor and would cover up my mix that I used to do:
    5 grams CM or DiCreatine Malate
    5 grams GMS
    3 grams Citrulline Malate
    3 grams Beta Alanine
    1.5 grams Alcar
    3-5 grams AAKG

By the way this was a bad SOB for pumps and endurance, would have been better with some NP Geranium caps if I had some. I used to be able to make this taste just like fruit punch though if it got on white clothes it was over, wally world drink mix will stain with a vengeance.
    Hah, yeah it stains everything, fingers included.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

Just mixed AAKG, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, ALCAR (horrible vinegar taste) with 2 packets of the walmart brand crystal light cherry limeade mix. Tastes like koolaid!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.62%

wow.. you guys are very creative... my pre-workout looks like this:
    100g carbs
    50g protien
    100mg fina
    200 mg prop
    1 BIG BAD ATTITUDE

I know, I am so un-original...
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

great read
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%

Quote Originally Posted by codywaters View Post
    wow.. you guys are very creative... my pre-workout looks like this:
    100g carbs
    50g protien
    100mg fina
    200 mg prop
    1 BIG BAD ATTITUDE

I know, I am so un-original...
    200mg of test prop??
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

i prefer test suspension pre-workout, burns a bit but its worth it
    CELTIC LABS REP
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    - Much cheaper per serving to make your own

- Allows you to live your hobby outside the gym

- Somewhat skeptical of the proprietary blends on the market

- Scientific studies are doen with much higher levels of amino acids/ herbs than what supplement makers use.

- Did i mention its a heck of a lot cheaper?

- you get exactly what you want.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.05%

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSid View Post
    - Much cheaper per serving to make your own

- Allows you to live your hobby outside the gym

- Somewhat skeptical of the proprietary blends on the market

- Scientific studies are doen with much higher levels of amino acids/ herbs than what supplement makers use.

- Did i mention its a heck of a lot cheaper?

- you get exactly what you want.

...and U can pick what exactly U want whetever u want: imagine U've worked till late someday, then U go to gym late at night, and U have to wake up in the morning next day. - If u got some pre-wkt with stims, u'll sleep like sht. But u can make some "blend" for this situations, picking up some "non-stims" pre-wkt.

If u go better with some brands then others, u can use those insted of others...

and make everething funnier..lol

I like to research about that. What not to put it in my advantage? make my own blends of supls? pre-wkt, post-wkt, pre-sleep, blends of protein during thge day...
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%

Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    ...and U can pick what exactly U want whetever u want: imagine U've worked till late someday, then U go to gym late at night, and U have to wake up in the morning next day. - If u got some pre-wkt with stims, u'll sleep like sht. But u can make some "blend" for this situations, picking up some "non-stims" pre-wkt.

If u go better with some brands then others, u can use those insted of others...

and make everething funnier..lol

I like to research about that. What not to put it in my advantage? make my own blends of supls? pre-wkt, post-wkt, pre-sleep, blends of protein during thge day...
    If i drink a pre made pre workout drink past 7 i can get to sleep at night. Even if i pop a ambien or 2.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

GPLC + beta-alanine + 1/2 scoop of whey isolate in Polm juice
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I do it mostly b/c im a college student and dont have all the money in the world. Not to mention you get well over 100 servings for the same price you would pay for a bottle of no-xplode.
    I have gone the route of making my own supplements in the past. When you make your own there is a lot of waste (i.e. left over product) not to mention the time and insufficiency of the final product compared to designed mixes. When you account for all the variables I don't beleive there is any savings.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.62%

200mg of test prop??
    yes.. test prop and tren ace... good for bulls, good for me too
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

Update on my brew:

1 scoop Jack3d for the caffeine (figured out too much caffeine lessens pump)
    4.5g GPLC (found out this DOES NOT mix with water, so put 3 scoops directly in the hatch and swallowed 15 minutes before taking the rest of the brew)
    5g Beta-Alanine
    5g AAKG
    2g Citruline Mallate
    2g Piracetam
    14g Gatorade for taste and insulin spike

Compared to NO Explode, Black Powder, Super Pump, and 3 scoops Jack3d. This is also with very little food today, class schedule ran longer than I expected so I only had an apple, detour bar, and power bar, from 8am-4am workout so results may be slightly off:

Best pump to date 5/5
    Great focus 4/5
    No crash 5/5
    Pretty good endurance 3.5/5 (heavy reps this week)

Once I get my shipment, I'll add L-Norvaline,a litte AEE, and BCAA's. Also will be using Diesel Test Hardcore for the first time.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  65 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Low carb protein bars are the best for pre-workout Homebrews.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.99%

My pre treatment has been:

-90 Alpha GPC (sometimes, hjaven't noticed much here, 2-3 pills NOW brand 300mg pills)
    -45 1,3 NP geranium extract (definite amphetamine effects, wakes me up but not 100% sure stronger, definitely avoid taking this more than 2-3x a week for tolerance issues)
    -30 eat some oatmeal
    -15 PSlin + 50g WMS+ ~45g whey + 1/2 caffeine pill (100mg, adding caffeine has given me a lot, the pslin is ok. I drink 1/2 to 3/4 of the shake at first, and the rest during my workout.

+60 20g casein hydrolysate + ~3-5g leucine + 5-7g creatine mono

30 minutes after that I crush a huge meal.

I have actually gained quite a bit of strength on this, but some fat too (bulking diet). I prefer it and think it is more scientifically supported than my previous huge postworkout carb shake blasts.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Anyone else have any good brews, i wanna here them all.
    1000 g of creatine
    10 lbs Dextrose
    cool aid flavor pak
    4 litre container
    As much protein as you want to take

Also known as homemade Cell Tech. This will make about a months worth
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy View Post
    1000 g of creatine
    10 lbs Dextrose
    cool aid flavor pak
    4 litre container
    As much protein as you want to take

Also known as homemade Cell Tech. This will make about a months worth
    I am trying to figure out if that is a joke or what lol.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.71%

Well This is not the cheapest way but my arms grow 2 inches when I take this:
    3 Scoops Jack3d
    E-Noxide
    3 scoops of X-Tend
    60grams of Waxy Maize
    60 grams of whey
    60 grams of buckwheat
    1 apple
    helluva lotta h20, and a helluva lotta INTENSITY
    and presto, Your the biggest dude in the gym!
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.71%

Enoxide is a perfect pre workout minus all the stimulants ,
    you will have no problem sleeping.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%

doesnt creatine have a half life of 30 minutes in water or something?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.67%

6 caps APS CN
    1 cap slin-sane
    200mg caffeine
    250mg Na-r-Ala
    5g BCAA
    3g Beta Alanine
    5g Citruline malate
    6g AAKG
    2g ALCAR
    40g Waxy
    30g Whey
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

A halflife in water? Creatine will not degrade in water within 24 hours to any appreciable extent.

Some of these pre's need a lot of work.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

2g ALCAR
    3-5g Creapure
    1.6 Beta-alanine
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by travelbigtime View Post
    Hotel guides perfect for travelers and couples. Check out this site about hotel guide www . thehotelfacts . com
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

10gms bcaa nitrate
    100gms carb blend
    25mg dbol

Can't be beat
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral Homebrews?
    By NTDiesel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:03 AM
  2. My first homebrews
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 02:32 AM
  3. For anyone that homebrews
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46