Are any fat burners safe?
- 10-15-2009, 05:43 PM
- 10-15-2009, 05:49 PM
10-15-2009, 05:51 PM
10-15-2009, 05:53 PM
10-15-2009, 06:02 PM
not everything is safe for everybody.
but for the 99% of people, go with proven things like ephedrine,caffeine, forskolin, ,arginine + , , etc these are things that have been proven to burn fat.
and you dont need to buy a bottled and packaged product either - you can make your own.
For me, the action IS the juice.
10-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Or if you want something that is safe and you hear very little negative feedback about, look into Recreate by USP. Not stim loaded, proven ingredient profile and not too harsh on the stomach. Plus, if you only need 3 a day the bottle last a long time. Just an idea, but if you want stims just make your own like what was suggested above.
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
trial and error, my friend...
go by what your body tells you and how you react to different products... and of course, do research on prospective products before running them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymrat827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:19 PM
- By jrw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:10 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2009, 06:55 AM
- By beginner36117 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
- By kayce in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:40 PM