Help with test booster dosage (testopro, hypertest, stoked)

obsessis

Awards
I recently ordered two bottles of testopro (got 2 week supply of stoked! also) and had a couple of questions regarding the usage.

I have been starting to clean up my diet and lift weights. About a week ago I got to the point where my workout routine is set and my diet is about set. I also started taking the testopro Oct. 4th. Right now I am also taking hyperTEST.

I need to lose about 15 pounds while keeping muscle mass. I work out 3 to 4 times a week and eat a clean diet. I am shooting for 2000 calories with 2800 being recommended for maintenance. 5 or 6 meals a day.

I don't feel any different yet and my libido has actually lowered. This might just be due to the weather (got really cold/dark here) so I'm not sweating it. I am wondering if I will feel any different physically or when I will know if it is kicking in or not.

I have a two month supply. I figured that it would be best to take for two months so my body would have time to get up to speed initially. Is this a good idea?

I am about two weeks in right now. I thought about maybe starting stoked! to see if it helped anything out and then by the time it was done I'd have my second bottle of testopro ready to open.

Any reason not to stack it with hyperTEST? Most of the ingredients are different so I thought why not. I am kind of concerned about the low libido since I am taking two different test boosters that are known for increasing it.

obsessis

Awards
bump.

just wondering if two weeks in and no change is normal...I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong with the testoPRO.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
bump.

just wondering if two weeks in and no change is normal...I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong with the testoPRO.

I would throw in the Stoked also at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. same as the TestoPRO dosing. You really need to have your diet solid or no supp is really going to help. I wish you the best bro.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You are saying "no changes" 2 weeks in, do you mean weight loss, strength gain,..???

Also your results will be a little different when cutting, so if you lost 15 lbs and kept your strentgh and muscle mass that would be a success.