hemodraulix + ?????

E

ecupirate

Awards
Thinking about giving hemodraulix a run. Is there any other supplement that would complement it? I am taking the basic right now (bcaa, whey, multi) a lot of food, and jack3d. Would Jacked be okay to run with Hemo or would that be to much Beta A?

Any advice would be apperciated.

Thanks

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm too lazy, as usual, to figure out whether the beta alanine would be too much. If it is i'm sure someone with experience will chime in. Otherwise just build up to your normal dose and pay close attention for any adverse reactions.

Because Hemodraulix contains the linoleic acid (omega-6) Arichidonic Acid, you should minimize any fish oil intake you might have. Arichidonic Acid builds muscle, to the best of my knowledge, by increasing the amount of inflammation in damaged muscle cells to increase the amount of protein synthesis, and therefore muscle growth, after working out. Alpha-Linolenic acids (omega-3) are the essential building blocks for ligands which act as anti-inflammatories, the most important function in this case, within the body. Taking omega-3's will counteract the magnified inflammatory response caused by AA and stop you from experiencing the full effects.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo stacks great with EVERYTHING!! Stacked with Jacked would def be awesome. Don't worry about getting too much BA bro. You can NEVER have too much :smite:. I personally love Hemo stacked with Smash or Slingshot but that mostly because I am a rep and get free supps lol. But yeah, feel free to stack it with just about anything. If you have any other ideas post em here and I can give you more input. GL

E

ecupirate

Awards
I might just stack it with jacked as it is my favorite pre w.o. Never tried AA before so i am excited to see what type of results I can get with hemo

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Consider logging it.

Arichidonic Acid has always been one of those supplements that I've heard good things about and wanted to try but never go around to splurging on it... I purchase the basics and that's about it.

E

ecupirate

Awards
I usually do the same thing but I feel like trying something new. I feel like I have hit a little wall in my training. I want to see if this will help. Thanks for your helps guys

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try running it at 6 caps for 2 weeks ONLY on workout days (30 mins pre w/o) and then bump it up to 8 pre w/o. You will thank me. :) 10 caps is even better! :D...feel free to ask me any questions.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub will be running a Hemodraulix log soon. So keep an eye out for that if you want more info.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Hemodraulix for me was ok by itself. I really enjoyed the supplement, just felt like something was missing. When hemodraulix is stacked with a pre-workout, I perfer no-xplode, or bullnox by betancourt, its fantastic. Hemodraulix takes other pre w.o. supps to a whole new level, this stuff stacked is seriously awesome.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
im trying too get away from dmaa so im thinking hemodraulix and cbol im thinkin its gona be a killer stack!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!! I enjoyed my run of it so much, I stocked up on it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice post ;)

I'm too lazy, as usual, to figure out whether the beta alanine would be too much. If it is i'm sure someone with experience will chime in. Otherwise just build up to your normal dose and pay close attention for any adverse reactions.

Because Hemodraulix contains the linoleic acid (omega-6) Arichidonic Acid, you should minimize any fish oil intake you might have. Arichidonic Acid builds muscle, to the best of my knowledge, by increasing the amount of inflammation in damaged muscle cells to increase the amount of protein synthesis, and therefore muscle growth, after working out. Alpha-Linolenic acids (omega-3) are the essential building blocks for ligands which act as anti-inflammatories, the most important function in this case, within the body. Taking omega-3's will counteract the magnified inflammatory response caused by AA and stop you from experiencing the full effects.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
u stocked on hemodraulix or c-bol? ever tryed hemavol or maniac?im looking for the best pump product too stack with creatine nitrate

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hemodraulix. I have a bottle of C-bol sitting around, as well as just about every other supp. I'll get around to it some time. I enjoyed Hemo quite a bit, and it was good for taking a break from stims. Pumps were quite painful at times, I'd have to walk around for a bit before knocking out another set.

D

Ducati7

Awards
Wonder if X-Factor Advanced would stack well with Hemodraulix...or would that be too much ARA per dose when combined/stacked?

stig11

stig11

Awards
I am new to the site but not to supplements. I have found that I respond well to Stacked and Gaspari Super pump but effectiveness fades over the course of the month. I have read many reviews on this site and others about Hemodraulix and have decided to stack it with Bullnox. These both are new products for me but the reviews for pump and vascularity are promising. I will begin the cycle within the week and will post as I begin using. Hope to have positive results. I am looking to begin a mass building phase and am leaning toward using ON Serious Mass.

stig11

stig11

Awards
Okay. I received my shipment of Hemodraulix and Bullnox today. First dose 6 pills with 1.5 servings of Bullnox. Work out intensity was great. Throwing weights around like they were nothing and wanted to keep going. Increased strength, pump and no fatigue through end of work out. Great results so far....

I am new to the site but not to supplements. I have found that I respond well to Stacked and Gaspari Super pump but effectiveness fades over the course of the month. I have read many reviews on this site and others about Hemodraulix and have decided to stack it with Bullnox. These both are new products for me but the reviews for pump and vascularity are promising. I will begin the cycle within the week and will post as I begin using. Hope to have positive results. I am looking to begin a mass building phase and am leaning toward using ON Serious Mass.