Need advice: Preworkout supplement for late evening WO.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I am starting new 12hr shift next week (07:00am to 07:00pm). The latest I would like to go to bed is 10:30 - 11:00pm. My workout should start at 07:30pm. I currently taking Jack3d as a preworkout supplement. The fact that it is loaded with stims, makes it unacceptable to take later than 05:30pm. Is there anything else, that could give me energy boost, focus etc without hindering my sleeptime? Would simple Creatine mono with Beta alanine be sufficient? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
Any combo of a creatine whether ethyl ester or mono plus beta alanine and bcaas mixed in a high molecular carb solution will do the job.

I am starting new 12hr shift next week (07:00am to 07:00pm). The latest I would like to go to bed is 10:30 - 11:00pm. My workout should start at 07:30pm. I currently taking Jack3d as a preworkout supplement. The fact that it is loaded with stims, makes it unacceptable to take later than 05:30pm. Is there anything else, that could give me energy boost, focus etc without hindering my sleeptime? Would simple Creatine mono with Beta alanine be sufficient? Thanks in advance for suggestions.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/126531-dominatp-refresh-feedback.html

2 amazing products for that purpose for the price on UNO!

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
creatine + beta alanine is sufficient for sure

perhaps something like PEA taken an hour prior to your workout would be of benefit

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Creatine + BA would be more than sufficient...I am taking time off from stims and simply using creatine + BA with continued success.

In this instance, a product as DominATP would be a good choice.

Any combo of a creatine whether ethyl ester or mono plus beta alanine and bcaas mixed in a high molecular carb solution will do the job.
wrong. CEE has been shown to be debunked and NOWHERE near effective as Creatine Mono.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

In this instance, a product as DominATP would be a good choice...

Absolutely! One of the best non-stimulant pre/post-workout products around. Incredible value-for-money.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Absolutely! One of the best non-stimulant pre/post-workout products around. Incredible value-for-money.
Indeed.

I intend on trying it in the future...in terms of ingredients put together and at the dosages...seems like it will NOT disappoint. :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump is a GREAT option. You can leave out the stims (all contained in a single red pill) and you still get the benefit of a great formula.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about GreenMag? It seems to have some extras in it.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the answers, good info there! Will look into DominATP/Refresh, sounds like it gets good reveiws. Gotta get some BA for off-stim weeks. I will probably keep Jack3d for the days when I go back to 8 to 5 schedule.
I also have tried Animal pump before, with and without red pill. I liked it, the only thing is there are too many large pills. Doing it day in and day out, gets kinda old :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the answers, good info there! Will look into DominATP/Refresh, sounds like it gets good reveiws. Gotta get some BA for off-stim weeks. I will probably keep Jack3d for the days when I go back to 8 to 5 schedule.
I also have tried Animal pump before, with and without red pill. I liked it, the only thing is there are too many large pills. Doing it day in and day out, gets kinda old :)
A variety of options. If you should decide to use DominATP, we would appreciate your feedback. Feel free to stack it with the free bottle of Refresh that comes with it. :food:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I think DRIVE and Storm would be good choices. Storm gives you all the creatine you need, BA, and some extras. With DRIVE you have a perfect compliment as DRIVE will provide very good focus, stamina, better mind-muscle connection, etc. Also, you could some insulin mimetic/nutrient drivers type products that will help considerably as well...examples: NeoVar Recomped, Bulk Yellow Gold, Anabolic Pump, Glycobol, bulk banaba extract, NA-R-ALA, etc.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Anohter stim free sugar free pre w/o is Kre-Celerator by AAEFX

2.45 Lbs. Gumball Blast
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Scoop(53g)
Servings Per Container21

Amount Per Serving

Calories 200
Calories From Fat 0

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 0g 0
Saturated Fat 0g 0
Cholesterol 0g 0
Trans Fat 0g 0
Sodium <1g 1
Total Carbohydrates 50g 16.6
Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 0g
Protein 0g

* Percent Daily Values are base on a 2,00 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

EU Information: **No % D.V.

Glucose 0%
Isoglucose 0%
Lactose 0%
Starch 40%
Milk Fat 0%
Milk Protein 0%
Sachaorose 0%

Active Ingredients Per Serving: % DV

Kre-Celerator™(Complex Polysaccharides) 50g **
Kre-Alkalyn® PH-Correct Creatine®(Buffered Creatine U.S. Patent #6,399,661) 1.5g **
Di-Potassium Phosphate 500mg 151%
Di-Calcium Phosphate 100mg 3.3%
Di-Sodium Phosphate 100mg 1%
Niacinamide 3mg 15%
Vitamin B5 2mg 20%
Vitamin B1 1mg 66.6%
Vitamin B2 1mg 58.8%
Vitamin B6 1mg 50%
Vitamin B12 2mcg 33.3%

Other Ingredients
Natural Orange Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Sucralose

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another good option would be MAN Clout. It has glucoronolactone, vinpocetine, and alcar, not to mentionbta alanine and creatine.

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
Creatine + BA would be more than sufficient...I am taking time off from stims and simply using creatine + BA with continued success.

In this instance, a product as DominATP would be a good choice.

wrong. CEE has been shown to be debunked and NOWHERE near effective as Creatine Mono.
WHATS UP WITH ESTER. IS THERE SOMETHING I DIDNT HEAR ?