Need Some Help

pierotti22

Awards
Hi I'm 16 and im a football player. Im trying to get my weight from 155 to 190 lbs of just muscle by next season. That leaves me with about 8 months. I was wondering ways to do this? I was looking at pro hormones but I know i'm too young for that. I'm wondering how to do this? Im really looking for any help at all and any advice is appreciated. Thanks

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You honestly don't have to spend any money on any supplements you just need to make sure you are consuming 3 to 4 quality meals a day and drinking 2 or 3 protein shakes a day. All you need is a decent quality whey protein powder and blend 1 scoop with
10-12 oz of 2% fat milk , some oats crushed in a coffee grinder, and 1 or 2 tablespoons
of natural peanut butter and blend it together in a blender and there you have a quality
liquid meal to drink in between your solid meal. When it comes to training hit the gym
no more than 3 or 4 times a week and concentrate on compound movements such as
squats, deadlifts, bench presses, barbell curls, close grip benches, shoulder barbell presses, and dips. These are the exercises that will help you get strong and if you
feed your body the way I recommended you will also pack on some size. Good luck.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
35 lbs in a year probably isn't going to happen. 175 is a more realistic goal and the most important thing is calories. In your situation, eating clean 100% is really not the best idea. You can eat dirtier than most since you're both young and active. I'm not saying to eat a bunch of cakes, but cheeseburgers, whole milk, whole eggs, etc are your best friends.