suppelments to take with cycle

sunny220

Awards
Im 6'1 sitting at 205 trouble gaining weight. I have decided to start a 12 week cycle on equipoise,anadrol and test wondering if that is a good cycle to bulk up and what suppelments take with ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're taking that and you can't gain weight you either got bunk gear or have a horrible diet. Outside of the basics (e.g. protein, creatine, multi-V, etc.), you don't need any additional supplements.

What's your plan for PCT?

sunny220

Awards
My pct is going to be clomid and nolvadex. I decided to drop the test and take sust 250 which i heard would be better for bulking. would it be okay to take a weight gainer with the cycle ?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Clomid AND nolva? I'd hate to be your liver/lipids etc. Best of luck with your cycle though. Bet you'll see some serious gains off that one...ouch!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My pct is going to be clomid and nolvadex. I decided to drop the test and take sust 250 which i heard would be better for bulking. would it be okay to take a weight gainer with the cycle ?
This makes no sense; Sustanon is a blend of 4 different testosterone esters. You didn't drop test; you got a ****ty blend instead of a single-ester testosterone.

sunny220

Awards
what else should i stack if thats no good and what should i use for pct ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those are very basic questions that you should know. Do more research before starting AAS.