What Stack Would You Make?

Bass Master

Awards
Hey all,

I finished cutting and want to go into a light, somewhat 'clean', bulk during the Holiday season. I want to be able to let loose on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years while keeping fat gain to a minimum. I'm not scared of putting on some fat while bulking, but, for other reasons, I want to keep fat gain to a minimum during the Holiday season while enjoying myself. By enjoying myself I mean eating pretty clean throughout the entire Holiday season except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas day, a few Christmas parties, and New Years, when I will let loose a bit and enjoy homemade desserts, etc.

I have quite a few supplements right now and I wanted your guys opinions on what kind of stack you would make if you wanted to keep Holiday fat-gain to a minimum while slowly adding a bit of muscle. I lift 5 days per week and have a good amount of muscle and have been natural bodybuilding since I was 18 (I'm in my 20's now), so my diet/exercise is already in check. I just want to add a bit more muscle/strength right now and want some new supplement stack ideas.

The supplements that I currently have include:

1.Bulk Yellow Gold powder

2.Bulk P-slin powder

3.DPC (Damage Control Protocol) - two bottles

4.Bulk Banaba powder

5.Gymnema Sylvestre (75% extract)

Thanks,

BM

HurtinPounds

Awards
Oh ok, well I'd use the p-slin before workouts and throw in the bulk Banaba powder and Gymnema Sylvestre 15-30 minutes before every one of those holiday meals.

Bass Master

Awards
Oh ok, well I'd use the p-slin before workouts and throw in the bulk Banaba powder and Gymnema Sylvestre 15-30 minutes before every one of those holiday meals.

Sounds good. What do you think about mixing banaba and yellow gold together with Gymnema Syvestre before high carb holiday meals?