Methyl 1-D PCT Question

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I was online and came across an awesome deal. When you buy a bottle of Methyl 1-D you receive a bottle of T-911.

I know T-911 can be taken with Methyl 1-D. If someone wanted to can they just use the T-911 as a PCT or should they use Formadrol Extreme X?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
U can use t-911 as a pct. . .from what i've seen it works just fine extremem never hurts but then its as if your doin a test cycle so. . .make sure you post your 911 with something else. . .

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
U can use t-911 as a pct. . .from what i've seen it works just fine extremem never hurts but then its as if your doin a test cycle so. . .make sure you post your 911 with something else. . .
If I am going to need something else with the T-911 than maybe its better to just buy the Extreme X and use the T-911 with the Methyl 1-D?

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I think it would be more productive to run the two together. I previously ran M1D, the second version, and it was effective, but its definitely not the strongest compound. Just stack them, then pct.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be more productive to run the two together. I previously ran M1D, the second version, and it was effective, but its definitely not the strongest compound. Just stack them, then pct.
Yea. That sounds good.