can i take Primabol after halotest 25 cycle?

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Hello,

my name is jonathan and i planning to start the halotest cycle, my question is can i take primabol after the 30 day cycle of Halotest 25? of is it better to just extent the halotest 25 cycle for 60 days? and also i might be drug tested for a position at Hospital, will these PH show or is it okay? please advice

Height 5'8
Weight 220 a bit of fat in the mid section and on the chest region
Age 32

and please let me know if these is the right PH for me, i've been training for a long time on and off.

Thank You Very Much

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your cycle look like, dosages, PCT?

Stick with the one compound. Sounds like your frist cycle and Halotest is a good first cycle, Primabol (superdrol) is not.

Unless they are testing for steroids (which I assume they are not) then you should be fine.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Thanks for the fast reply, and yes its my first cycle, so your saying that i can take halotest for a 60 day cycle and PCT after? sorry if im asking to much this is my first cycle, and can you advice if i should up the dosage or stick with 25 twice a day?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stick with 25x2 per day for 4 weeks on your first run. If you feel the need you could extend that out to 6 weeks max.

What you have planned for PCT? Have support supps?

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
im planning to take the PCT of the same company and the supps im going to take are, NO -xplode, Cellmass. if you think i need to change or add anything from the supps that i mention please let me know.

Thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into cylcel support supplements. Purus makes Organ Shield but Cycle Support and Cycle Assist are also great, you should take these on cycle and in PCT.

What is in their PCT product?

Id do a little more research on that compound in the Anabolics section before starting this cycle.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Thank You Very Much for the info, i will for sure do my research =)

xxjoker122

Awards
dont take halotest25 for 60 days if its your first cycle...................bad idea

xxjoker122

Awards
if you are going to be running halotest25 you will need a muilti vitamin, a pct (extreme pct) is very good thats what im using or nova.Also try not to take creatine while on it because it could be to much for your liver to take. I posted a halotest25 log 2 days ago and im currently running it if you would like to sebe safe and good luck (=

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have a serm on hand?
isnt halotest like $50 a bottle?
man i get my hdrol for $25.
btw guys sorry for asking this question but would it be okay to run hdrol for 8 weeks on a cut/recomp?(along with t3, so im worried about muscle loss)
(50/75/100/100/100/100/75/50)<-- 3 bottles. too much
(this is not my first cycle)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run it 6 weeks max I've run 100 all 6 weeks before. I'd start out at 75 at least depends on experience.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
00A Supplements 33
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1