• Legend!
  • Established
oh boy...its another "the strap" :rolleyes:

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no clue what he was showing before hand which was interesting. I know theres some logical explaination but what is it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's bullsh*t man

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
It's bullsh*t man
but he said he saw it, he was actually there. Correct?

Sounds interesting, saw some exercise similar in one of those energy demonstrations from a buddhist teacher.

Can't explain it. Did you put it on?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no clue what he was showing before hand which was interesting. I know theres some logical explaination but what is it.
You believe this but think supplements are bull****?

BifWebster

Awards
that's that golf bracelet, repackaged and re-marketed towards a different crowd i believe

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"worked"

They did a couple of balance tricks where the combination of repetition of the trick plus placebo effect makes it seem like it works, and you call that worked? Find someone who has used it for more than the 3 minute demonstration, who has had it for 6 months and says it works (and isn't getting paid by them). Why is it that the person who is trying to convince you it works is pushing down on the arm instead of handing you an X lb dumbbell? Because with a person doing it he can vary how hard he pushes too. This is basic carnival snake oil sales 101.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its like 3 card monty, you only have to watch it once to see how silly it is

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but he said he saw it, he was actually there. Correct?

Sounds interesting, saw some exercise similar in one of those energy demonstrations from a buddhist teacher.

Can't explain it. Did you put it on?
Yes I was there. I tried a couple of different experiments on someone also. It worked. Strange, But I call bullsh!t too.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did any notice the Phillies pitcher Lee was wearing one of these last night. Didnt he have 10 stike outs? This is the real deal.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll stick to what's tried and true, if a bit old school.

The strap.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Did any notice the Phillies pitcher Lee was wearing one of these last night. Didnt he have 10 stike outs? This is the real deal.
ok i'll bite...

thats negative ions bullsheet there... some magnets and/or titanium stuff that is supposed to relieve stress/pain/ghoneria/yips etc...

dont trust it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha hmmm, well I guess the good thing is if you are curious about it or skeptical they are cheap so you could just get one and try it out :D. Still looks like an infomercial hoax though. :cheers:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I thought humans have evolved into a species that is smarter than believing this kinda stuff...

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if wearing one will cause my wife to give me more sex i'll take a dozen. otherwise i'll pass.:sasmokin:

rab71

rab71

Awards
LOL As if you aren't getting enough now! Twice a day! Jealous I am!!!:twak:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
However, guys I just remembered that I read this book on this dude that believed in the energy field of the body and did research on it and made a machine that could correct imbalances in it. That crazy son of a ***** actually cured hundreds of cases of cancer with that thing and cured other things (can't remember) as well! It was a 100% true story. However, he did not get a license for interstate selling/trading and the gov. used that as a reason to put him in prison and shut him down? Just remembered this and thought it was interesting :D Makes you wonder though

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The energy field (healing system) is an aspect of Reiki, which is gaining popularity nowadays.