3ad and epistane pulse stack??

samb1989

Awards
Hi,

First of all i just want to say im new to all this, ive read many forums but never posted so sorry if i post in wrong section etc..

Anyway im going to start an epistane pulse cycle in a couple weeks and plan to do so for 4 weeks with a pct of 6 bromo.

I already started the epi last week but had to terminate the cycle due to unforseen circumstances which mean that i will not be able to train and eat 100% during the next couple weeks, therefore i stopped and postponed my cycle untill start of next month.

I have a couple of questions which im hoping you could clear up, the first of which is, im going to pulse epistane around workouts on training days, the initial plan was to run the cycle straight through, yet the few days i was initially on epi before i had to stop i experienced testicular atrophy (which i did not experience the whole time while on a previous stack of 1ad and 4ad), so therefore the plan is to pulse the epi around workouts to limit shutdown.

But im now wondering that i can use during off days to keep LH high and ball shrinkage limited along with minimal sides and shutdown. I'm thinking i might run:

Epi - pulsed around workouts (4 times a week)
Esto supress (maybe) - during off days to prevent estrogen sides and limit shutdown etc (or would something like a natural test boster or ai be better, 6oxo maybe?

I'm also thinking i might add in 3ad to run straight through, ive chosen this as its one of the mildest ph's available (when compared to s-drol etc) and also shouldnt add too many sides yet provide a decent mass gains.

I should add that my aim is to gain as much lean mass as possible, my current stats are:

5'7"
weight - 13st 10lb
bf - unknown (quite lean, approx 12%)
Previous experience - 1ad 4ad stack (6lb gain)

So if anyone could shed some light on what they think i should do it would be much appreciated :)

Fat6

Awards
Not much for the pulse...and as far as keeping the sides at bay, one word FORMEX!!!

Just wondering why your running Epi. again, after you had probs ?? EPISTANE is the BOMB!!!!

Last edited:

samb1989

Awards
i ceased use of epistane last time due to work circumstances etc thats why i postponed cycle, the only side i experienced off epistane was testicular atrophy therefore i'm going to pulse it and hopefully someone will suggest a supp to prevent this from happening next time.

Also the few days i was on epistane i felt GOOD! apart from pea balls but hey :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Epi will not shut u down and shrink ur balls in just a few days... I think you r paranoid. I am sorry I just don't believe you had ball shrinkage so quick.

What was the dosage u were running? I have run epi with tren and had no problems with shrinkage and that's a way more potent cycle.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Epi will not shut u down and shrink ur balls in just a few days... I think you r paranoid. I am sorry I just don't believe you had ball shrinkage so quick.

What was the dosage u were running? I have run epi with tren and had no problems with shrinkage and that's a way more potent cycle.

Ohh yeah... I would not even worry about the 3ad, not worth the cash... Plus if u are truely having ball shrinkage so quick and trying to prevent shutdown why would u add a second aas/ph?

samb1989

Awards
well it could be in my mind i suppose, but i wasn't worried about that as a side so would be wierd if i was just being paranoid even though its not a side i was worrying about.

i ran 20mg a day and was planning to ramp up the dosage to 30mg a few days later, the reason why i am thinking of adding another ph (like 3ad) is because i would use this throughout the day everyday, while epi i wouldonly use around workouts limiting shutdown i would experience from the epi, and hopefully the 3ad would be very mild on this fornt therefore allowing for more gains and still keeping it mild.

ok so if i run the epi standalone then, what would u suggest i take during off days? or do u suggest i take something during on days too??

samb1989

Awards
anyone got any suggestions?? please help me out here! :)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If you notice sides that fast, maybe you should stay away from that, when was your last cycle and did you do a proper PCT, maybe it may be a good idea to use a test booster and AI for a while to give yourself more of a natural hormone boost.

How long ago did you do the 1AD/4AD stack?

samb1989

Awards
i did the 1ad 4ad stack for juyst over 3 weeks, wanted to do more but couldn't afford it! i know what you mean, i maybe might try something else instead of epistane then, what would everyone recommend for a second time ph mass gain cycle, i dont want to be running massive ph's such as superdrol etc, but would something like 19nortren be a good option??

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What was your PCT for the last cycle, and how long has it been since you took the 1ad/4ad

samb1989

Awards
well i ran the 1ad/4ad stack at beginning of julynand run a 3 week pct of bcl superdex xtreme and then went straight onto ammo kickstart for 4 weeks then ive been off hormonal supps since then so it was a while ago! it might just be the way my body has reated to it, i've decided to run t-911 along side the epi to prevent the ball shrikage and provide a mild anti e and test boosting effects during off days :) what u think??