Will Milk Thistle block Trifecta Stack

don27usa

Awards
Hi, I'm taking the Trifecta Stack which came with a free bottle of I-GH-1, will Milk Thistle or Niacin block any of the Trifecta Stack or I-GH-1?
Thanks, Don

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
NO! While milk thistle does strengthen your liver (thus making it more efficient in removing the stack from your system), it is neccessary to use some sort of liver support while taking methylated PH's. I would actually reccommend Cycle Support, as this has milk thistle in it and will also protect help your blood pressure and cholesterol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I'm taking the Trifecta Stack which came with a free bottle of I-GH-1, will Milk Thistle or Niacin block any of the Trifecta Stack or I-GH-1?
Thanks, Don

No it will not...;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO! While milk thistle does strengthen your liver (thus making it more efficient in removing the stack from your system), it is neccessary to use some sort of liver support while taking methylated PH's. I would actually reccommend Cycle Support, as this has milk thistle in it and will also protect help your blood pressure and cholesterol.
these are not Methylated PH's.. Trifecta stack is one of the best/safest stacks out there.. and there very mild..is cycle support really needed? no, but by all means adding a little extra to benifit your health is never a bad idea..

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
these are not Methylated PH's.. Trifecta stack is one of the best/safest stacks out there.. and there very mild..is cycle support really needed? no, but by all means adding a little extra to benifit your health is never a bad idea..

lol, sorry. I wasnt really famililar with the trifecta stack, I just assumed at least one of them was methylated since they both have "methyl" in their name. But yeah don, like he said, nothing wrong with being safe rather than sorry.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i like cycle support too. i actually use cycle support for ALL orals. I'm running a 16 weeker with 4 week jump-start of orals. I preloaded one week on cycle support and I'll run the two tubs till I run out. Its a solid product and good addition to any cycle. It isn't over priced IMO.

don27usa

Awards
Thanks for the rsponce, I appreciate it very much!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO! While milk thistle does strengthen your liver (thus making it more efficient in removing the stack from your system)
and no need for milk thistle, as stated before, none of these are harmful to the liver, and very safe due to them being dhea + ai + other all nat sups.