Arginine and Erections

MadeInCanada

Awards
Yes, another sex thread haha. I know that arginine increases diameter of veins, allowing more blood flow and therefore firmer erections. But is all arginine the same? Does this mean that by taking a product like NO Shotgun or NO Xplode will lead to stronger, firmer erections??? And is it just effective as the arginine sex pills, like ArgininMax by GNC which are basically just arginine pills?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO, they all work about the same. Some forms like AAKG hit a little faster, but they can all aid erection strength.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the only arginine product i ever took that had a positive reaction on erections is hemodraulix. it also contains aa but i have no idea if that had anything to do with erections.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, all the same, but pre-workout only, or even once a day dosing, isn't going to do it. 3gr twice a day will give you oak.

Sorry, did I bump you with that...excuse me, coming through...sorry...let me just squeeze by there, oops, sorry...

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Never had much success with arginine.... not to mention the science doesn't seem to support it from what i've read and it just makes me break out with cold sores.

However plasma jet gave me spontaneous erections, which wasn't exactly cool when I was planning on going to the gym. Icariin's good stuff.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Yeah, all the same, but pre-workout only, or even once a day dosing, isn't going to do it. 3gr twice a day will give you oak.

Sorry, did I bump you with that...excuse me, coming through...sorry...let me just squeeze by there, oops, sorry...
I always say people they take 2g of Arginine or whatever twice a day. I dont get it.. is there a place where u can buy powdered Arginine or something???

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use AAKG 2.5g + L-arginine 2.5g and done!