Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.98%

Help me pick a test booster

Hey I was planning on buying a test booster, jsut wondering which is best, I used Activate Xtreme last year but wanna see if anything else, anyone know anything about Testo Freak or Testopro?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am running TestoPRO now and I am very happy with it (only on week 2). I also really enjoyed LG's T-911.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

TestoPro is showing great results right now. T-Force by Omega is another good booster and it's a buy 1 get 1 free now on Nutra Planet. Prime by USP, T-911 by LG are also great choices.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

Will you need PC with T-Force?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no its natural. I also ran t-force at 6 caps a day for a while. It was fantastic!
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rab71 View Post
    Will you need PC with T-Force?
    No PCT required.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    TestoPro is showing great results right now. T-Force by Omega is another good booster and it's a buy 1 get 1 free now on Nutra Planet. Prime by USP, T-911 by LG are also great choices.
    PRIME is awesome for strength, endurance, recovery, inhibition of lean-mass degradation, and related effects, but is not a testosterone booster.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah, but when I combined t-force and prime, the sh*t hit the fan! it was fantastic! let me tell you. sheer awesomeness. if you have the money try that stack. I did three weeks of t-force, 4th week started 6 a day, and 6 prime. 5th week 6 tforce, and 8 prime. held that to week 8 then tapered down through week 9 which was the end.

awesome recovery, and kept my woody!

not that it means much for the powerlifters around here, but I am kinda still new to lifting. with this stack I went from curling 45 lbs per arm 5x12. to curling 60 lbs per arm 5x10. which is fricken awesome for two months.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

TestoPro, DTH, Prime, AX, Stoked

All good choices....

Stack any of them and your g2g.
  10. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    TestoPro, DTH, Prime, AX, Stoked

All good choices....

Stack any of them and your g2g.
    TestoPRO is getting great reviews so far. We have so many logs going its hard to follow them all.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.53%

I really like LG's T-911.. Great product and noticeable improvements
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.19%

Is there any age restriction that should be aware prior to entering a test booster into your cycle. I'm currently 23 so I know I am not having any problems producing test naturally, would any form of booster have a negative effect on my natural production later on in life?
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.73%

bioforge by biotivia,t-bol by thermolife, but the number one is sustain alpha by pp.

these three are the best t-boosters on this planet imho
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.53%

Quote Originally Posted by ticket03 View Post
    Is there any age restriction that should be aware prior to entering a test booster into your cycle. I'm currently 23 so I know I am not having any problems producing test naturally, would any form of booster have a negative effect on my natural production later on in life?
    not likely...
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

TestoPRO is getting great results in all the logs that are running.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.19%

Is testopro is that by diesel?
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Is testopro is that by diesel?
    No it is put out by Anabolic Innovations.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No it is put out by Anabolic Innovations.
    any chance it will have any before/after testosterone level checks?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    any chance it will have any before/after testosterone level checks?
    I am not real sure what your asking. You are free to have these tests done yourself but it is not provided by us.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

I am not real sure what your asking. You are free to have these tests done yourself but it is not provided by us.
    I think he is asking if anyone has had blood tests performed while on said test booster...

It sure would be nice a study was performed to show and average increase in testosterone in people, if this is possible.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rab71 View Post
    I think he is asking if anyone has had blood tests performed while on said test booster...

It sure would be nice a study was performed to show and average increase in testosterone in people, if this is possible.
    Testofen has human studies that show a safe increase in free test in men and aids in fat loss.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72%

I think he was wondering if AI was going to get people blood tests before/after to use for marketing purposes.

I think Novedex is the only one proven to boost test and have an official study done on the actual supplement, not just a compound that's in a supplement.

I'm on day 12 of testopro. I'm still waiting to reserve judgement but I like the compounds used. If it had reservatrol in it it'd be close to perfect.....I guess you can buy and stack stoked with it, though.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

basically what rab71 said, i think the people who made t-911 got one of their testers checked before and after as well as chuck for one of his products. i assume your not, but you have so many loggers, which is why i asked.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.66%

I was looking at the Supplement Facts for T-911, and the labels differ between Nutra Planet and bodybuilding.com. Anyone have a bottle to confirm which is accurate?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

testopro-t's quest for free test.

This TestoPro logger will be getting a blood test. He is on TRT but has been for a time now(hence the results should have a baseline from before) and these new tests will or should show some evidence of TestoPro's influence.
    Last edited by AZMIDLYF; 10-15-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: link not working
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I also really enjoyed LG's T-911.
    The old version or the new one ?
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

testopro-t's quest for free test.

This TestoPro logger will be getting a blood test. He is on TRT but has been for a time now(hence the results should have a baseline from before) and these new tests will or should show some evidence of TestoPro's influence.
    oct 28, i will be getting blood tested. but i warn you, don't enter this link to my log if you have a problem with scantily clad women. if you do, don't want you there anyways, lol.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am looking to stack testopro with either massfx or activate extreme and hyperdol or Novedex SX, any recomendations on which of the 2 of the 4 I listed I should choose?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Incaresed acne, agression, and libido. Wheher that is good or bad is up to you.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%

Diesel Test Hardcore works very well. Too well for me. I flare up with acne like crazy.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I am looking to stack testopro with either massfx or activate extreme and hyperdol or Novedex SX, any recomendations on which of the 2 of the 4 I listed I should choose?
    I would not stack with AX because TestoPRO already had Divanilô in it. AX is a great product that is why we added the Divanil but that may be to much of it if your stacking them.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok so testopro, how about activate with it or stoked, and then wich AI would you recomend, Hyperdrol or novedex XT
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

my advice is get the swole stack by anabolic innovations. all of us logging testopro got little bottles of stoked and glycobol with the testopro. i hated it when the little bottles ran out. btw i did buy more glycobol with my own coin. i think nutra had a special on that stack.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Ok so testopro, how about activate with it or stoked, and then wich AI would you recomend, Hyperdrol or novedex XT
    No activate xtreme with it because you will be doubling up on the Divanil. Stoked or Mass FX or DTHC should stack well and eith of the AI's should be good.
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my advice is get the swole stack by anabolic innovations. all of us logging testopro got little bottles of stoked and glycobol with the testopro. i hated it when the little bottles ran out. btw i did buy more glycobol with my own coin. i think nutra had a special on that stack.
    I was going to suggest that but I am biased. There are also other great products you can run with it.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well swole stack looks good, but I am a few weeks into the anabolic diet, which BTW i am starting to get some goods gains, so the glycobol would be something i would note need, since I do not eat carbs monday through friday, is there any other test boosters you can recomend with Testopro, and can you include Novedex or Hyperdol with Stoked or are you over doing it on the AI, i was really hoping to combine 3 products
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Well swole stack looks good, but I am a few weeks into the anabolic diet, which BTW i am starting to get some goods gains, so the glycobol would be something i would note need, since I do not eat carbs monday through friday, is there any other test boosters you can recomend with Testopro, and can you include Novedex or Hyperdol with Stoked or are you over doing it on the AI, i was really hoping to combine 3 products
    Glycobol with Stoked and one of the AI's would be fine as Stoked is not a AI so no overkill there. You got 4 more days to take advantage of the Glycobol and Stoked rebate offer it is a very good deal.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So does stoked act like a SERM?
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

So does stoked act like a SERM?
    Stoked is a test booster that has some SERM like properties but is not a SERM or a AI. It is also a great antioxidant and helps libido.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok then, so maybe since I have tried hyperdrol, i go with Testopro, stoked, and novedex for 8 weeks....hmm, maybe this would be my first log

Anyone have any opinions on hyperdrol or novedex xt?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Got high test AND E2, help me pick a supp
    By bmj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:33 AM
  3. test-e / mdrol / dbol / ---- ? help me pick closer
    By rubbermonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:52 PM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM