epistane or havoc?

saafanco

Awards
I know they are the same thing, but I was reading that IBE underdosed their epistane. If this is the case would it be better to just go with havoc? Which would you guys recommend?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Go with what is cheap, both are ~the same.

saafanco

Awards
Yeah both are the same price, 29.99. I read on a forum that IBE underdosed its epistane so cant go by the dosage listed, but not sure if that was just a rumor being a spread or an actual fact. So which would you guys suggest?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah both are the same price, 29.99. I read on a forum that IBE underdosed its epistane so cant go by the dosage listed, but not sure if that was just a rumor being a spread or an actual fact. So which would you guys suggest?
Since its the same compound and the same price the only thing you know to be different is that one might be underdosed. So i'd go with the other unless someone has another criteria by which to make the call.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
No offense was intended man. I was agreeing with you actually and attempting to "add emphasis" with a twist of satire.
same here bro. just razzing you a little, i'm not offended.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is not under-dosed. I've taken it and Epithin-E, Both were dosed the same, and the Epistane was stronger.

meathed

meathed

Awards
I agree with GMG760. I have run Epistane brand twice and Havoc once. The first trial each of the epi's I did not stack with any other PH/DS/AS, just some ancillary/support supps. They were ran equally as 30/30/40/40/40/40. Both had very mild sides and after the first week the desired effects were well established. I did have a higher tendency towards aggression while on the Epistane, however cannot definitively attribute this to that compound. Overall my impression of both were satisfactory. What I like best about this particular PH variety is the site-specific estrogen blocker. I have never experienced, (knocks on wood), any semblance of gyno while on nor during PCT. I am currently on week 3 of a six week run of Epistane and PP's 1-T. Aside from a minimal amount of shedding and mostly contact related acne from the transdermal, It is going extremely well. With a CKD and solid 6 day cardio AM, weight PM, I am seeing some benefits mostly in the area of vascularity and muscle separation. I am having some stubbornly persistent lumbar back pain(pump) though. PITA for sure but tolerable and an acceptable side to manage.

BTW, where exactly did you read that the manufacturer of Epistane was producing an under-dosed product? Was there some kind of analysis done to corroborate the claim? My interest is peaked.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Mega dose some Taurine for those back pumps bro.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try that. There is some in one of my post w/o protein powders, but not a significant amount.
Yea, you will want a couple grams at least. Some people do 10 or so. I think 4-5 is enough.