New MAN Sports product, Swagger. Anyone try it? - AnabolicMinds.com

New MAN Sports product, Swagger. Anyone try it?

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

New MAN Sports product, Swagger. Anyone try it?

SWAGGER: Live Your Life

It is challenging getting the most out of your day, day in and day out. And that is why the inventive minds at MAN Sports developed SWAGGER. It is your SWAGGER that separates you from everyone else. SWAGGER allows you to stay confident, focused and ready for any situation no matter how challenging or trouble-free. Now you can have more SWAGGER than ever and you can live your life with confidence, concentration and energy – you can live it with SWAGGER. The ingredients in SWAGGER are designed to keep you confident, focused and full of energy so you can handle whatever life throws your way successfully and with style. Realize greatness – it is in you - get the most out of your day, everyday… Live Your Life and do it with SWAGGER!

Here what MAN Sports SWAGGER can do for you:

* FEEL GOOD ENERGY: Get the energy you want and need instantly in order to live your life your way – to the fullest
    * FEEL GOOD MOOD: Feel great instantly, have more confidence and stay positive no matter what the situation
    * RAZOR SHARP FOCUS: Get instantly alert and have the focus to act with confidence and certainty
    * INCREASED STAMINA: Achieve the endurance and resilience to handle obstacle after obstacle and keep moving forward
    * MORE VIGOR: Harness the powerful effects of passion and desire to realize the greatness that is in you
    * SWAGGER YOU CAN’T IGNORE: Live Your Life with confidence, concentration and energy – Get the most out of your day, everyday

Here is a look at the formula that will give you SWAGGER!

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine. The acetylated version is ore metabolically effective and stable. Tyrosine supplementation has been shown to increase alertness and mental arousal by increasing the production of catecholamines such as norepinephrine and dopamine.

Citicoline (CDP Choline) - is a physcostimulant/nootropic. Research indicates that citicoline improves brain function, memory and learning. It promotes brain metabolism and enhances the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It is an essential intermediate for the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of the grey matter of brain tissue (30%).

Phenylethylamine (PEA) - stimulates the neurotransmitters that regulate mood and focus. It is found naturally occurring in cocoa and is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine. Studies have shown that depression and people with ADD or ADHD are lacking natural PEA. Supplementation with PEA has been shown to increase mood and energy.

Caffeine Malate – is a buffered form of caffeine where it is bound to malic acid. This form of caffeine is gentler on the stomach than regular caffeine, provides the same stimulatory effects and supports energy replenishment by way of malic acids effects on the kreb cycle.

DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) – is chemically similar to choline and works by increasing mental alertness and clarity.

Bacopa monniera – is an herb with numerous uses in ayurveda – a system of native medicine in India – amongst the beneficial properties include; treatments for asthma and epilepsy. Additionally it has antioxidant and antianxiety properties and has been shown to enhance cognition and improve learning.

Rhodiola Rosea – is an herb indigenous to arctic regions of eastern Siberia. It has been used for centuries throughout Europe and Asia as an energy booster. The herb is classified as an adaptogen and has been shown to fight depression, stimulate the nervous system, enhance work performance and decrease fatigue .

Picamilon – is a powerful new class of GABA derivatives that posses the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Picamilon research demonstrates its ability to reduce anxiety and increase focus/cognition.

GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) – is a compound found in geranium oil that possesses a powerful stimulatory effect on the central nervous system producing increased energy and mental clarity.

Yohimbine HCl – is an alkaloid found in the bark of yohimbe. It acts as both a stimulant and aphrodisiac.

B-6 – is a b-vitamin and co factor in many biochemical processes, including the metabolism of foods, neurotransmitters and hemoglobin.

Swagger Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 3 Swagg-Caps
    Servings Per Container 28
    Amount Per Serving
    N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 500mg
    Citicoline (CDP Choline)250mg
    Phenylethylamine (PEA) 250mg
    Caffeine Malate 225mg
    DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) 200mg
    Bacopa monniera 100mg
    Rhodiola Rosea 100mg
    Picamilon 75mg
    GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) 50mg
    Yohimbine HCl 3mg
    Vitamin B-6 20mg

Swagger Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium sterate, FD & C BLUE#1, FD&C Red #40, titanium dioxide, gelatin

SWAGGER Suggested Use:
    As an adult dietary supplement take 3 SWAGG-Caps once daily, preferably with food. Individuals sensitive to stimulants may want to begin usage with 1-2 SWAGG-Caps to access tolerance.

I can't believe I missed it.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I can't believe I missed it.
    Then grab some!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Geranamine is a huge turn off to me, can't stand the stuff. IBE Matrix was the only geranamine product I've liked. Yohimebine gives me the heeby-jeeby's, too. I'll wait for the feedback. :d
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Geranamine is a huge turn off to me, can't stand the stuff. IBE Matrix was the only geranamine product I've liked. Yohimebine gives me the heeby-jeeby's, too. I'll wait for the feedback. :d
    If you can stand neither Geranamine nor Yohimbine, why is feedback relevant for you?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Well, like I said, I did like Matrix. Maybe the synergy of ingredients, or type of geranamine, would be different/better. MAN kicks out awesome products, too bad they've lost their presence here.
  6. Banned

What's Matrix?

I was liking everything about the write-up until I got to the Yohimbine-HCL part. Bleh!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What's Matrix?

I was liking everything about the write-up until I got to the Yohimbine-HCL part. Bleh!
    Kind of shot it for me as well.. other ingredients look solid though.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What's Matrix?

I agree, iron. Though I still want to try alphaburn, as supposedly it's not as dirty feeling.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

While the ingredient profile looks good, it honestly looks like it would cause CNS overkill for me anyway. But I do love MAN products. Scorch is still one of my fav cutters.
  10. Banned

The ingredient profile is strong.

I am a huge fan of Blue-Print and Primal Male.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

You like primal male? I haven't tried it. I did not like blueprint, got nothing from it.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I agree, iron. Though I still want to try alphaburn, as supposedly it's not as dirty feeling.
    I thought you were going to PM me, so we could do another coffee trade.

BTW, I posted the link to www.westcoastroasting.com on my facebook and got several people that said they were heading over to purchase.

You make THE best coffee in the world.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I thought you were going to PM me, so we could do another coffee trade.

BTW, I posted the link to www.westcoastroasting.com on my facebook and got several people that said they were heading over to purchase.

You make THE best coffee in the world.
    I pm'd you, but never heard back. my feelings got hurt, and I've been sulking ever since.

Let's do it, broseph. I want to get my wife on it, if it's not all nasty like regular y. Pm me your addy, and i'l get it out tomorrow.

And thanks for spreading the word.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I pm'd you, but never heard back. my feelings got hurt, and I've been sulking ever since.

Let's do it, broseph. I want to get my wife on it, if it's not all nasty like regular y. Pm me your addy, and i'l get it out tomorrow.

And thanks for spreading the word.
    Probably my fault...I owe a LOT of people replies and some products. Things are stressed beyond belief here.

Let me find your PM.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. New Member

Looks awesome. I'm not a fan of yohimbine, but several of the ingredients have anti-anxiety properties which may cancel the anxiety I get from yohimbine. Might have to try it; risky though.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Swagger, the name says it all. I'm sold.
  17. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by jacked475 View Post
    Swagger, the name says it all. I'm sold.
    With all those stims it should be called "Jitter"
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I smell some Swagger coming on with a Primal Male vengeance!!!

Mwaahaaahaaaa!!!!!
  19. New Member

MOD EDIT: Please read the rules. Thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p..._new_faq_item2
  20. New Member

Me too. I hope my post is not deleted.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hmm, this stuff is already for sale somewhere. Can't wait to see feedback.
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm, this stuff is already for sale somewhere. Can't wait to see feedback.
    have you ran primal male before. i have an old log of it on here somewhere, if i remember right i really liked it.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

No, I haven't!
  24. Diamond Member

No, I haven't!
    good times they be a-comin! you loggin primal male/swagger right?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Should be, yes.
  26. Diamond Member

Should be, yes.
    well. break out pink and get the party started, lol.good luck. and post me a link when you get the log up.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

you got it!
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

As the self proclaimed board stim junkie - Sound interesting to me. I pop 4-6 cytolean v2 or 125mg ephedrine every day unfortunately so any new stim catches my interest
  29. Banned

whoa, where can i get some of this? i work 10pm-8am shifts and No Doz just isn't cutting it anymore. this looks like exactly what i need. would have been nice for some huperzine or an MAOI to be included, but that might be dangerous.

price?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Holy ****, I need some of this. I've been flip flopping between days and nights, and I'm fully screwed. Got sick yesterday, and feel like total crap. I need something to kick me through the day.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Holy ****, I need some of this. I've been flip flopping between days and nights, and I'm fully screwed. Got sick yesterday, and feel like total crap. I need something to kick me through the day.
    Cytolean v2 is pretty solid. Lasts long then when it starts to wear off hit up some chocoamine. This is coming from a stim junkie.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Name the NEW Driven Sports pre-workout product
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:48 AM
  3. Name the NEW Driven Sports pre-workout product
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:32 AM