New MAN Sports product, Swagger. Anyone try it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SWAGGER: Live Your Life

It is challenging getting the most out of your day, day in and day out. And that is why the inventive minds at MAN Sports developed SWAGGER. It is your SWAGGER that separates you from everyone else. SWAGGER allows you to stay confident, focused and ready for any situation no matter how challenging or trouble-free. Now you can have more SWAGGER than ever and you can live your life with confidence, concentration and energy – you can live it with SWAGGER. The ingredients in SWAGGER are designed to keep you confident, focused and full of energy so you can handle whatever life throws your way successfully and with style. Realize greatness – it is in you - get the most out of your day, everyday… Live Your Life and do it with SWAGGER!

Here what MAN Sports SWAGGER can do for you:

* FEEL GOOD ENERGY: Get the energy you want and need instantly in order to live your life your way – to the fullest
* FEEL GOOD MOOD: Feel great instantly, have more confidence and stay positive no matter what the situation
* RAZOR SHARP FOCUS: Get instantly alert and have the focus to act with confidence and certainty
* INCREASED STAMINA: Achieve the endurance and resilience to handle obstacle after obstacle and keep moving forward
* MORE VIGOR: Harness the powerful effects of passion and desire to realize the greatness that is in you
* SWAGGER YOU CAN’T IGNORE: Live Your Life with confidence, concentration and energy – Get the most out of your day, everyday

Here is a look at the formula that will give you SWAGGER!

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine. The acetylated version is ore metabolically effective and stable. Tyrosine supplementation has been shown to increase alertness and mental arousal by increasing the production of catecholamines such as norepinephrine and dopamine.

Citicoline (CDP Choline) - is a physcostimulant/nootropic. Research indicates that citicoline improves brain function, memory and learning. It promotes brain metabolism and enhances the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It is an essential intermediate for the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of the grey matter of brain tissue (30%).

Phenylethylamine (PEA) - stimulates the neurotransmitters that regulate mood and focus. It is found naturally occurring in cocoa and is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine. Studies have shown that depression and people with ADD or ADHD are lacking natural PEA. Supplementation with PEA has been shown to increase mood and energy.

Caffeine Malate – is a buffered form of caffeine where it is bound to malic acid. This form of caffeine is gentler on the stomach than regular caffeine, provides the same stimulatory effects and supports energy replenishment by way of malic acids effects on the kreb cycle.

DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) – is chemically similar to choline and works by increasing mental alertness and clarity.

Bacopa monniera – is an herb with numerous uses in ayurveda – a system of native medicine in India – amongst the beneficial properties include; treatments for asthma and epilepsy. Additionally it has antioxidant and antianxiety properties and has been shown to enhance cognition and improve learning.

Rhodiola Rosea – is an herb indigenous to arctic regions of eastern Siberia. It has been used for centuries throughout Europe and Asia as an energy booster. The herb is classified as an adaptogen and has been shown to fight depression, stimulate the nervous system, enhance work performance and decrease fatigue .

Picamilon – is a powerful new class of GABA derivatives that posses the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Picamilon research demonstrates its ability to reduce anxiety and increase focus/cognition.

GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) – is a compound found in geranium oil that possesses a powerful stimulatory effect on the central nervous system producing increased energy and mental clarity.

Yohimbine HCl – is an alkaloid found in the bark of yohimbe. It acts as both a stimulant and aphrodisiac.

B-6 – is a b-vitamin and co factor in many biochemical processes, including the metabolism of foods, neurotransmitters and hemoglobin.

Swagger Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 Swagg-Caps
Servings Per Container 28
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 500mg
Citicoline (CDP Choline)250mg
Phenylethylamine (PEA) 250mg
Caffeine Malate 225mg
DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) 200mg
Bacopa monniera 100mg
Rhodiola Rosea 100mg
Picamilon 75mg
GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) 50mg
Yohimbine HCl 3mg
Vitamin B-6 20mg

Swagger Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium sterate, FD & C BLUE#1, FD&C Red #40, titanium dioxide, gelatin

SWAGGER Suggested Use:
As an adult dietary supplement take 3 SWAGG-Caps once daily, preferably with food. Individuals sensitive to stimulants may want to begin usage with 1-2 SWAGG-Caps to access tolerance.

I can't believe I missed it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geranamine is a huge turn off to me, can't stand the stuff. IBE Matrix was the only geranamine product I've liked. Yohimebine gives me the heeby-jeeby's, too. I'll wait for the feedback. :d

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geranamine is a huge turn off to me, can't stand the stuff. IBE Matrix was the only geranamine product I've liked. Yohimebine gives me the heeby-jeeby's, too. I'll wait for the feedback. :d
If you can stand neither Geranamine nor Yohimbine, why is feedback relevant for you? :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, like I said, I did like Matrix. Maybe the synergy of ingredients, or type of geranamine, would be different/better. MAN kicks out awesome products, too bad they've lost their presence here.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's Matrix? ;)

I was liking everything about the write-up until I got to the Yohimbine-HCL part. Bleh!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's Matrix? ;)

I was liking everything about the write-up until I got to the Yohimbine-HCL part. Bleh!
Kind of shot it for me as well.. other ingredients look solid though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's Matrix? ;)

I agree, iron. Though I still want to try alphaburn, as supposedly it's not as dirty feeling.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
While the ingredient profile looks good, it honestly looks like it would cause CNS overkill for me anyway. But I do love MAN products. Scorch is still one of my fav cutters.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ingredient profile is strong.

I am a huge fan of Blue-Print and Primal Male.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You like primal male? I haven't tried it. I did not like blueprint, got nothing from it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, iron. Though I still want to try alphaburn, as supposedly it's not as dirty feeling.
I thought you were going to PM me, so we could do another coffee trade.

BTW, I posted the link to www.westcoastroasting.com on my facebook and got several people that said they were heading over to purchase.

You make THE best coffee in the world.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought you were going to PM me, so we could do another coffee trade.

BTW, I posted the link to www.westcoastroasting.com on my facebook and got several people that said they were heading over to purchase.

You make THE best coffee in the world.
I pm'd you, but never heard back. my feelings got hurt, and I've been sulking ever since. :lol:

Let's do it, broseph. I want to get my wife on it, if it's not all nasty like regular y. Pm me your addy, and i'l get it out tomorrow.

And thanks for spreading the word. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pm'd you, but never heard back. my feelings got hurt, and I've been sulking ever since. :lol:

Let's do it, broseph. I want to get my wife on it, if it's not all nasty like regular y. Pm me your addy, and i'l get it out tomorrow.

And thanks for spreading the word. :)
Probably my fault...I owe a LOT of people replies and some products. Things are stressed beyond belief here.

Let me find your PM.

BifWebster

Awards
Looks awesome. I'm not a fan of yohimbine, but several of the ingredients have anti-anxiety properties which may cancel the anxiety I get from yohimbine. Might have to try it; risky though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I smell some Swagger coming on with a Primal Male vengeance!!!

Mwaahaaahaaaa!!!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, this stuff is already for sale somewhere. Can't wait to see feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, this stuff is already for sale somewhere. Can't wait to see feedback.
have you ran primal male before. i have an old log of it on here somewhere, if i remember right i really liked it. :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be, yes.
well. break out pink and get the party started, lol.:cheers:good luck. and post me a link when you get the log up.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As the self proclaimed board stim junkie - Sound interesting to me. I pop 4-6 cytolean v2 or 125mg ephedrine every day unfortunately so any new stim catches my interest

simpleton

Banned
Awards
whoa, where can i get some of this? i work 10pm-8am shifts and No Doz just isn't cutting it anymore. this looks like exactly what i need. would have been nice for some huperzine or an MAOI to be included, but that might be dangerous.

price?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy ****, I need some of this. I've been flip flopping between days and nights, and I'm fully screwed. Got sick yesterday, and feel like total crap. I need something to kick me through the day.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, I need some of this. I've been flip flopping between days and nights, and I'm fully screwed. Got sick yesterday, and feel like total crap. I need something to kick me through the day.
Cytolean v2 is pretty solid. Lasts long then when it starts to wear off hit up some chocoamine. This is coming from a stim junkie.