CEL H-Drol Stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizz19

Awards
This is my first cycle an i was told from a friend to stack H-drol, Cycle assist and reversitol. Is this a good stack and what is the best way to take it? im 20 years old an 5'9 and weigh 170. thanks

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, you are too young to be using a steroid, a mild one but a steroid nevertheless. At your age you have plenty of hormones to get you some size, get get your diet in check. There are many options to choose from, especially as a beginner BBer. Have used creatine and a preworkout supp? Those will be of great help to you as you develop your muscles and break through any plateaus.

Second, you have plenty of research to do before you jump in to this. Dont just take someone's advice even if they are a friend. It is your body so make sure you know what you are doing.

You dont stack HDrol and Reversitol, so your friend has that wrong to begin with. Go to the Anabolics section and read about hdrol and pct. Do you even know what PCT is and what happens to your body while on cycle?

research is up to you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, you are too young to be using a steroid, a mild one but a steroid nevertheless. At your age you have plenty of hormones to get you some size, get get your diet in check. There are many options to choose from, especially as a beginner BBer. Have used creatine and a preworkout supp? Those will be of great help to you as you develop your muscles and break through any plateaus.

Second, you have plenty of research to do before you jump in to this. Dont just take someone's advice even if they are a friend. It is your body so make sure you know what you are doing.

You dont stack HDrol and Reversitol, so your friend has that wrong to begin with. Go to the Anabolics section and read about hdrol and pct. Do you even know what PCT is and what happens to your body while on cycle?

research is up to you.
I agree at 20 you do not need them right now put all your focus on diet and training.

Trizz19

Awards
ive been body building for 3 and a half years now, ive went from 115 pounds to 170. my bench went from 110 to 325+. but lately ive been getting nowhere. ive done lots of research just dont no much about steroids. ive taken creatine and a many different pre workouts. now i wanna try something new i just need help

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job on the size/strength gains. Plateaus happen but at your age you still dont need the steroids and the harm it could do at your age. Try changing up your routine, go hi rep (12-15) and build muscle endurance and then switch it up to lo rep (5-8) for the strength gains.

Not sure if Anadraulic State is appropriate for your age but it has a variety of supps built in, I loved it standalone. Provides focus & intensity along with creatine, aminos, estrogen control and test booster.

Research as much as possible before you run HDrol. It is mild but you have many options, wait til you're my age when you all the help you can get more than ever!

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Is there a reason people continue to post PH/PS talk in the "Supplement" forum and not the "Anabolics" forum??? Is it just plane old ignorance?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a reason people continue to post PH/PS talk in the "Supplement" forum and not the "Anabolics" forum??? Is it just plane old ignorance?
The bro made a mistake let's cut him some slack.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
i understand that but i am seeing it more and more lately, just gets on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.