igf-2/bioforge/blue gene stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

igf-2/bioforge/blue gene stack?

1. New Member

igf-2/bioforge/blue gene stack?

not that i should be buying more supps at the moment, i think i am developing supplement addiction or whatever...but i am so excited that there are actually supplements that work and it was well worth it for me to read up on these message boards (i am from germany and most of the products are not available here, just basics and some nonsense).

so there are so many different things i want to try at the moment but dont want to go too crazy, so i came up with the above mentioned stack.
    i havent read a single bad review on either supplement and they should develop some nice synergy together.i am also hoping to get a good boost in mood and energy from the combination.this is also one of the main factors why i am looking at this combination, every one of these supplements has been described to make the user feel great, and to be honest i would like to feel great :-)

so, point of this thread, i am not really sure, maybe i am just looking for people to come in here and say buy it.so if you think i should buy it, please go ahead and let me know.lol

but honestly, this should be a superb stack, would you agree? as far as dosing, what i had in mind is 8 caps igf-2 as thats been recommended for my bodyweight, 5 capsules of bluegene and 3 caps of bioforge.any input would be appreciated.

fabian

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    not that i should be buying more supps at the moment, i think i am developing supplement addiction or whatever...but i am so excited that there are actually supplements that work and it was well worth it for me to read up on these message boards (i am from germany and most of the products are not available here, just basics and some nonsense).

so there are so many different things i want to try at the moment but dont want to go too crazy, so i came up with the above mentioned stack.
    i havent read a single bad review on either supplement and they should develop some nice synergy together.i am also hoping to get a good boost in mood and energy from the combination.this is also one of the main factors why i am looking at this combination, every one of these supplements has been described to make the user feel great, and to be honest i would like to feel great :-)

so, point of this thread, i am not really sure, maybe i am just looking for people to come in here and say buy it.so if you think i should buy it, please go ahead and let me know.lol

but honestly, this should be a superb stack, would you agree? as far as dosing, what i had in mind is 8 caps igf-2 as thats been recommended for my bodyweight, 5 capsules of bluegene and 3 caps of bioforge.any input would be appreciated.

fabian
    The products would be fine together. I can think of better stacks to use, though, depending on your goal (which seems to be increasing muscle mass).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member

well i am sure there are lots of products in the an range that you could recommend ;-).i should probably mention that i take whey protein,eaa,leucin,creatine,ma ltodextrin, preworkout stims,joint support supps (animal flex,cissus)etc.
    also i have made glycobol a staple for me, i absolutely love that product, and am currently half way through a cycle of activate xtreme.
    my goal is basically to keep doing what i have managed to do lately, namely increase strength and muscle and decrease some more bodyfat.you can see pictures of me in the pic section of this forum ("the red baron from germany"), i want to get just a little more cut.since i have been able to do this through diet and nutrition i dont need any so called "fatburners" but anything that improves strength, mood, performance would be great.i would be very interested in hearing your suggestions.

fabian
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Fabian, I can't speak for bioforge, but blue gene is awesome, and igf2 is on my list of things to try. Rpm is something you should consider, as well, in place of fatburners for energy.
  5. New Member

thanks for your reply, what exactly do you notice from the blue gene?could you give some detail?
    also i already use my own customised preworkout booster consisting of geranium,caffeine,chocamine,ty rosine,hgw,green tea extract,rhodiola.i am not sure if i would feel too much from rpm after that.but any input is greatly appreciated.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

with your own pre work out stack is it worth doing that instead of RPM or something liek that considering the effectiveness and price?! im sorry im just looking for ways to get what i need while on a tight budget. thanks man. likewise, any input at all would be greatly appreciated
  7. New Member

i order those things in bulk from a supplier in england.i think the ones mentioned specifically are available reasonably priced in the states too.what i like about mixing my own preworkout is that i can decide on the quantities myself and according to specific demand.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well i am sure there are lots of products in the an range that you could recommend ;-).i should probably mention that i take whey protein,eaa,leucin,creatine,ma ltodextrin, preworkout stims,joint support supps (animal flex,cissus)etc.
    also i have made glycobol a staple for me, i absolutely love that product, and am currently half way through a cycle of activate xtreme.
    my goal is basically to keep doing what i have managed to do lately, namely increase strength and muscle and decrease some more bodyfat.you can see pictures of me in the pic section of this forum ("the red baron from germany"), i want to get just a little more cut.since i have been able to do this through diet and nutrition i dont need any so called "fatburners" but anything that improves strength, mood, performance would be great.i would be very interested in hearing your suggestions.

fabian
    IGF-2 is the perfect product for this then. Worked well for me

Also, not sure why you would want to use Blue Gene if you have your own preworkout stack, since it IS a preworkout product...Unless to add that little bit extra...

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

thanks for your reply, what exactly do you notice from the blue gene?could you give some detail?
    also i already use my own customised preworkout booster consisting of geranium,caffeine,chocamine,ty rosine,hgw,green tea extract,rhodiola.i am not sure if i would feel too much from rpm after that.but any input is greatly appreciated.
    Blue gene - strength, recovery, size, aggression, healthy joints.

Inside: poison's unsponsored Blue Gene log. Violence! Grappling! Deadly techniques!

A Massive Controlled Labs Stack log

RPM - killer strength and aggression, and moderate thermogenic recomp effects. RPM is the plateau buster, the PR breaker. Sick stuff. No, it's not geranamine, but IMO it's a hell of a lot more useful for strength and physique.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Blue gene - strength, recovery, size, aggression, healthy joints.

Inside: poison's unsponsored Blue Gene log. Violence! Grappling! Deadly techniques!

A Massive Controlled Labs Stack log

RPM - killer strength and aggression, and moderate thermogenic recomp effects. RPM is the plateau buster, the PR breaker. Sick stuff. No, it's not geranamine, but IMO it's a hell of a lot more useful for strength and physique.
    RPM is bar none the overall most effective pre-workout product in pill form. The only way to make it even more intense...nut up and break the caps open and gun the raw powder, or you could try masking the incredibly bitter and horrid taste with some sort of strong flavoring. Note: When I say strong...I mean you need something really STRONG! LOL.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. New Member

thanks for all your replies,
    i have read so many good things about rpm, but i cant see how it is much different than just chocamine/icariin/caffeine.i know there are some other ingredients, maybe its the synergy...can you explain further?
    compared to what i take preworkout (did initially give me a large strength boost), would rpm still be an improvement?
    as for the blugene, eventhough it is taken before workout on workout days i do think it must have cummulative effects, at least the results of the users suggest this.
    i am still not fully sure.igf-2/bluegene/bioforge/rpm?anything else?ah well, other people buy a car, i buy supplements :-)
  12. New Member

alright, so i went for it.igf2/blue gene/bioforge.one bottle each, see how i like it and then maybe order more.i will be back in india soon, where i have been living mostly over the last 4 years.most probably i can get most of the ingredients in the products over there in bulk.i might then just make my own supplements and take them all the time.a continuous cycle hehe.
    maybe one day i will start my own supplement company.eventhough i suppose that takes more than just being able to formulate a product and have the herbals available.but its a nice idea.i have a friend who has a shop and is interested, so maybe in a few years...

what do i get if i log this?free product?free sex?a green card and a scholarship for an elite university(philosophy preferably) in the states where i can simultaneously build my spiritual cult/supplement company? that would be awesome, who wants to help?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  2. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack
    By Liquid13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. blue gene/anabolic edge stack
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs