Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2

whosane

Awards
Damn turns out that there was andro and tren found in hyperdrol. I did 8week cycle 2months ago and had great gain from it, best supplement I ever used. The side effects I notice was that I was sweating a lot and woke up couple of nights with sweating. I have one more bottle of Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 stocked up, so my question is should I use it or forget about it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those were just rumors to my knowledge unless it was proven...???

whosane

Awards
It was released in the FDA report, although Anabolic extreme claims that tren was a typo. Also read that 6-bromo turn to andro if exposed to heat, which is quite a news to me. I tried contacting Anabolic extreme, but there was no response from them. Something doesn't add up. Anybody know what's the real deal?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Hyperdrol is 6-bromoandrostenedione. While it is true that it is technically "andro" (this is why the FDA tested it as such) it exhibits far different properties than the andro's of the past. 6-bromo acts as an inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, not as a pro-hormone. While there are some concerns about conversion into 6-bromotestosterone, it is generally accepted that at the doses you're using of 6-bromo you're risking little to not shutdown.

I can't comment on the Tren part, however.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most AIs give off false positives for andro and/or throw off the T:E ratio. The tren was retracted in later statements from the FDA. My opinion is to use it again.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most AIs give off false positives for andro and/or throw off the T:E ratio. The tren was retracted in later statements from the FDA. My opinion is to use it again.
I would agree with this. I have used that stack multiple times, and my blood work I get always comes back great.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is 6-bromoandrostenedione. While it is true that it is technically "andro" (this is why the FDA tested it as such) it exhibits far different properties than the andro's of the past. 6-bromo acts as an inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, not as a pro-hormone. While there are some concerns about conversion into 6-bromotestosterone, it is generally accepted that at the doses you're using of 6-bromo you're risking little to not shutdown.

I can't comment on the Tren part, however.
^^^Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner here. I can't believe the insane paranoia over the HDX2 testing for andro. I mean damn anyone who does research shouldn't have been surprised because 6-bromo is 6-bromoandrostenedione. The risk of the conversion to 6-bromotestosterone is low as well as long as you are not megadosing the stuff. In other words...it is nice to see someone post up some common sense...so in other words...:goodpost:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

whosane

Awards
Any other thoughts on tren? Are we sure that tren was just a typo?... On a side note, tren here doesn't mean trenbolone steroid right? Are we speaking about a ph or some derivative of steroid?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Any other thoughts on tren? Are we sure that tren was just a typo?... On a side note, tren here doesn't mean trenbolone steroid right? Are we speaking about a ph or some derivative of steroid?
they are referring to the 19-nor or estra versions.......

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
obviously when tested bromo would show up as andro because if u look at the nomenclature u can see its derived from 14ad... 6-Bromoandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione... maybe not derived from 1,4,ad but its nomenclature is similar.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i just refered this stack to a security dude at my work. mass fx made me stronger than SD....... but the stack is better than epi or halodrol IMO alot safer tooo

whosane

Awards
i just refered this stack to a security dude at my work. mass fx made me stronger than SD....... but the stack is better than epi or halodrol IMO alot safer tooo
Strong statement! Why would you say it's better than pro hormones as epi and halodrol? And of course I would HOPE that it's safer!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
epi and halo both gain roughly 6-8lbs in a 6 week MAX right? i gained 4lbs of hdx2 alone in one month....when i actually measured the lbs i used both together befoer and especially the fact u can go for 3 months = wayy safer and better results

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alsoo wayy more strenght.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
those testboosters are more fun aswell. no cycle support and raging boners.