increasing androgen receptor density palcar or alcar?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which is better for increasing androgen receptor?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
which is better for increasing androgen receptor?
PLCAR is the more effective of the two but L-carnitine-L-Tartrate would be the best carnitine for sensitizing one's androgen receptors.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks everone for the help/info.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PLCAR is the more effective of the two but L-carnitine-L-Tartrate would be the best carnitine for sensitizing one's androgen receptors.
This.

There are a lot of carnitine salts out there.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
CustomCapsules.com
looking on the page, but its only showing me alcar when i type in "carnitine" and nothing comes up when i type thoe whole name. am i missing something or was it removed? unless its l-carnitine fumerate?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I feel like an idiot, what in the world is ALCAR or PLCAR, some type of caritine you say, does this help you getter bigger, shed fat...can someone post a link or something

Or just give a quick explanation...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so these desciptions make these things look like miracle drugs, anyone have any personal experiences they can share???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/acetyl-l-carnitine-100-grams.html <-alcar

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/rpn/propionyl-l-carnitine-100-grams.html <-plcar

lol their names and explanations ;) but basically alcar is the base and they play with them to make them more stabile in the body as far as i understand
Carnitine is the base...the propionate or Acetate is the ester attached, which changes the tissue affinity and properties. In addition, once the ester is removed INSIDE of the body, each ester has its own effects.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so tartrate vs fumerate on androgen receptor density? similar or is tartrate going to be a lot better?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I have a 3-parter so thanks, in advance. What would be the better ester to maximize the use of exogenous androgens? The second part of the question would be, what would the protocol look like? For example, would you supplement with one of the Car's before the androgen cycle or would you cycle them concurrently? Dosages to elicit AR response?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so tartrate vs fumerate on androgen receptor density? similar or is tartrate going to be a lot better?
Tartrate is the only form I have seen an actual study on. The rest are just extrapolated out.

My bet is still on PLCAR, based on years of self-experimentation with various forms. Combination is also effective.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 3-parter so thanks, in advance. What would be the better ester to maximize the use of exogenous androgens? The second part of the question would be, what would the protocol look like? For example, would you supplement with one of the Car's before the androgen cycle or would you cycle them concurrently? Dosages to elicit AR response?
This is still a new area...see the post above.

I use 2-2.5 grams twice a day at all times, especially during cycle. It makes a FINE primer pre-cycle, helps to maintain response during cycle, and re-primes AR Post Cycle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nutra should get some LCLT in stock *cough cough* lol

but dsade, you noticed similar benefits from plcar? ill have to grab some tomorrow. i usually dont go anywhere except nutra because its down the road and i hate shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutra should get some LCLT in stock *cough cough* lol

but dsade, you noticed similar benefits from plcar? ill have to grab some tomorrow. i usually dont go anywhere except nutra because its down the road and i hate shipping.
I am VERY pleased with my last cycles, incorporating PLCAR, Trione, 11-OXO and Nutra's Divanex.

I won't go as far as say that it was as good as an Androvirgin, but it was pretty damn impressive.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Man this looks complicated...so you want to run on cycle...what if you stay more natural like me, is there benefits just taking it???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man this looks complicated...so you want to run on cycle...what if you stay more natural like me, is there benefits just taking it???
Yes...especially if you are taking any Test boosters.

Put it this way - when your body released Test into your body, there are two "receptors" that compete for binding - SHBG and Androgen Receptors.
AR binding results in the effects you WANT, while SHBG (VERY simple explanation...it's turning out more complicated than this) renders test ineffective.

A combination of a Test booster, an Aromatase inhibitor, SHBG inhibitor, and increase in AR density/sensitivity (via PLCAR or other Carnitine ester/salt) will result in faster progress.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i was just gona use it with some divanex lol (dsade, how many caps or mg a day did u use?)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was just gona use it with some divanex lol (dsade, how many caps or mg a day did u use?)
I take two in the morning, upon waking (when test levels spike) and another 2 right before bed.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OK, so if I am starting a cycle of testopro, stoked and hyperdrol, you would recommend PLCAR, to increase androgren receptor sensitivity...where do i purchase?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take two in the morning, upon waking (when test levels spike) and another 2 right before bed.
hey Dsade, how long before cycle would you start taking Carnipure?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I guess I am ordering some PLCAR
There's also some evidence that Carnitine derivatives have an effect on binding affinity (+) of ligands in alpha and beta adrenoreceptors, which means it should vastly enhance the effectiveness of E/Clen + Alpha-yohimbine stacks.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
may run this during my 3 week 11oxo 1gram a day cut!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
took two 00 sized caps of RPN's PLCAR pre workout (1.7g) and had an amazing workout. not sure if it was related, but we will see with time. didnt really notice energy right off the bat but i felt a little more concentrated and not as worn down after my big sets