Looking for new herbal stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am currently in week 5 of a 6 week DTHC cycle. When finished, i plan on taking a week off then starting another 6 week herbal stack. I have been looking at maca, fenugreek, yohimbe or yohimbine, and tribulus. What I want to do is split those four supps up (2 and 2). I want to stack two of them together for a few weeks, then switch to taking the other 2 together for a few weeks. My question is, what 2 go together the best? Also, would you reccomend yohimbe or yohimbine and why?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if your trying to avoid designer steroids why not try hyperdrol/mass fx -

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I kind of like the sexual benefits of the herbal supps such as the ones i was talking about

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
haha well an increase in libido and hardness would be good. along with the energy and feeling of well being that comes along with them as well.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently in week 5 of a 6 week DTHC cycle. When finished, i plan on taking a week off then starting another 6 week herbal stack. I have been looking at maca, fenugreek, yohimbe or yohimbine, and tribulus. What I want to do is split those four supps up (2 and 2). I want to stack two of them together for a few weeks, then switch to taking the other 2 together for a few weeks. My question is, what 2 go together the best? Also, would you reccomend yohimbe or yohimbine and why?
Check out TestoPRO from AI.

I would avoid yohimbine/yohimbe all together.