slim xtreme or hyperdrive

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
As you might have read in some of my other post, I am am a injured fire fighter facing possibility of losing foot due to a line of duty injury. Have been doing weight training and HIIT regularly to increase or at least maintain muscle mass and lose body fat. I used to use eca all the time about 5 years ago and got to the point they had no effects(everyone must have known what they were talking about when they said you needed to take breaks). Anyways I really need to get my weight reduced as much as I can to alleviate stress on my injured leg and foot. I was considering adding slim xtreme or hyperdrive to help me a little cause I have plateaued. I wanted to go as long as possible on clean diet and cardio before adding anything for weight loss. Other supplements I use is citruline mallate, beta alinine, glutamine, fish oils, and bcaa's. Also script for 300mg/wk test and am using ghrp6 and frag 176. Thanks for any input or suggestions. I was considering these to supps cause many have said they did not respond well to stims, like me, and these have worked well

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
anyone?????

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends on what spiked ingredient you want to ingest.
Can I ask what your diet looks like?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I know this is vague but 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat at about 2500 calories a day. I basically came up with a plan that worked for me that I can eat every week and not go crazy. have lost 30 lbs since march. I dont go much on weight but on inches. Lost 3 in my waist, and added 2 inches to arms and quads.
Anyways I get up and head to gym and do 30 mins HIIT on empty stomach. Then I take is a shake and natural peanut butter sandwich on wheat. then lift. on way to work I eat an apple. Mid morning I eat 3oz chicken breast and some yogurt. Lunch I eat 1-2 cans of tuna, a sweet potatoe, and some green beans and some milk. Mid afternoon another shake, and them for supper normally eat chicken and rice and a salad and then a shake before bed. This may not be exactly everything but pretty close, I just dont have my meal plan in front of me. I am very open to any suggestions, I do not get offended

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Follow your own previously ignored advice and figure out whether or not you should use the SlimX. You may not want to take either of these products if your health and job are seriously at stake.

meathed

meathed

Awards
"Fat-Burners" are essentially crap. The whole lot of 'em. Synephrine, PEA, caffeine, hoodia, and some B.S. marketing bravado. If you are able to control your calorie intake well enough and are taking caution to expend a greater amount than taken in, you will lose weight. If you have a BMI of 30 or greater, then you have a good chance of getting a fat doctor to write you a script for Phentermine or whatever the flavor of the Pharma day happens to be. That would aid in appetite suppression. Otherwise, you could look into something with 3, 3 and/or 3, 5 Diido in it. There is a wealth of scientific research out there that supports its ability to facilitate fat to mobilize into the blood stream, thus making it more likely to be used for fuel.

There's always Cell-Tech too. I heard that ***t cures cancer and all that!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
fortunately am not 30% with my bmi. Guess I just got to try a little harder

ottonis

Awards
As you might have read in some of my other post, I am am a injured fire fighter facing possibility of losing foot due to a line of duty injury.

stimulants may hamper wound-, fracture- and tendon- healing because they induce cortisol levels. Not to mention that they may have some vasoconstrictory effects which may further worsen blood circulation in your foot.

So, if you are seriously concerned about your foot, then I would stay away from stimulants as from the plague.

Ironically, you compared two products that are indeed absolutely comparable with regards to certain ethical and medical concerns.

There are many other good ways to lose weight and gain strength. I am not sure if it is allowed to post links here, so I would recommend to google for "Lyle McDonalds". He has a web-page with tremendously insightful articles on how to lose fat. Definitiviely worth to read.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the info