T-Force Feedback

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That BOGO looks mighty tempting :D

I would almost consider it like a Powerfull, an herbal test booster that falls outside the category of Trib.

Any experiences, thoughts, complaints or praises?

Thanks

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean powerfull by USPLabs? if so its completely different.

I really wouldn't know what to liken it to. I know that it completely and awesomely works. and if you have a bottle of Prime, throw that in during your second month and wholey cakca recovery and mad test.

I can say that I have had awesome gains off of t-force. I also have a boner all the time. AE14 wasn't joking.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. Gotta love the constant wood :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Tried it and loved it. It's more like Prime than Powerfull, but different than either in a way that's hard to describe. They are not kidding about the walking erection thing...it's totally ridiculous. It had me in full rut mode the whole time.

Produces a great mood like Prime with better libido and great pumps.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is much better than expected

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I had a nice reaction from Prime. Crazy libido and good gains

T-Force and PRIME is a stack that makes you strong, great recovery, natural stack for LBM and even better you feel on top of the world

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
regular trib increases libido like mad. Why wouldn't prime?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. LH increase has been suggested in some literature but the saponins are mysterious as to the MOA.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PRIME is not regular Tribulus
I understand. The poster seemed a bit disbelieving that Prime increases libido, and I was just making the point that there's no reason to be incredulous. I haven't tried Prime, but I wouldn't be shocked if I did and libido went up, it's not like attributing a libido increase to vitamin c or green tea.